Page 21 of 135 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Major League Baseball

i think the rockies are gonna win game 4 and the sox will rap it up on monday with beckett on the bump.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    i think the rockies are gonna win game 4 and the sox will rap it up on monday with beckett on the bump.
    is becket going to picth

he probably will, i dont think the Red Sox would want to risk losing 2 straight and losing momentum

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
    he probably will, i dont think the Red Sox would want to risk losing 2 straight and losing momentum
    no i ment game 4

no
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

then game 5 it will be over

ohh, I thought you ment game 5.

wuswordz95

rockies are losing 1-0. I hope the rockies fans kill the boston redsoxs

redsox own baseball right now

They sure do, congrats Boston, you earned it. In other news...just to steal Boston's thunder a little, being the complete moronic assholes they are, Scott Boras and the New York Yankees decided to leak the story in the 7th inning of last nights game that Alex Rodriguez had opted out of his contract with the Yankees, effectively becoming a free agent, because the Yanks front office previously stated that had Rodriguez opted out, the Yankees would lose the last $21 million dollars still owed to the Yankees by the Rangers for the original contract and they would no longer have dealings with Alex. So ends the lackluster A-Rod Yankee years. On the flip side, who wants him, who can afford him.....think West coast.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

a-rod is not worth the money he wants imo

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I'm not saying A Rod isn't a good player and all... Though before he got there, they were winning World Series. During his time with the Yankees, they had no World Series appearances. I'm not saying it's A Rod's fault they didn't make it there, but I don't see how he helped to improve the team much. By the way, did he actually say the comment before that he gets critized sometimes because he's too good looking, or something stupid like that? lol Maybe after baseball he could find a career in fashion design.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

it was a bad idea so sign Arod for that much money anyway. he wasnt worth it and the yankees never got a real return on their investment. could've spent the money they used to get him to improve other parts of their team like their starting pitching and bullpen.

yankees spent all that money on bats and then spent a ton of money on over the hill pitchers. it isnt Arod's fault,yankee management was fucking retarded.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Detroit just picked up Renteria and moved Guillen to first so we can get rid of Casey. I have a real good feeling about next season.

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    yankees spent all that money on bats and then spent a ton of money on over the hill pitchers. it isnt Arod's fault,yankee management was fucking retarded.
    Been saying this for years now...

Hopefully, Gay-Rod leaving will turn the shit around and it will. Wtf was he talking about? "I dunno what Petite, Mo or Posada were gonna do so I left" wtf? I bet those three don't even talk to your faggot ass off the field punk. Go get a manicure, go to the West Coast like a true homo or Better yet come to SOUTH BEACH I couldn't picture Gay-Rod in any two other places. Glad he's done. Hope we offer Mo, Andy and Pettite something to stick around all 3 need to stay. Get rid'a Flamin Damon and Bobby Abreu and Moose and Clemens while you're at it.