Page 23 of 135 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Major League Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    MIggy and Dontrelle to Detroit.. WOOOOOOWWW... Detroit's gonna BALL this upcoming season.. watch out Boston and New York..i'm still not buying the LA Angels though.

Yanks not going down queitly though. I'm hearing about a possible Dan Harren pickup. THAT would be sweet. Wouldn't be a Johan.. but damn close. If Boston does get Santana believe the Yankees ain't gonna just sit there and not get something big. I'm liking Dan Harren because we probably wouldn't have to give an arm and a leg like for santana...
    I just saw that last night, and were only giving up some prospects that I don't really care about.

Damn I didn't see that coming. Detroit got a bargain.

Yeah Detriot Took A Big Step Up With That Trade They Took That Step Up To Powerhouse Team Like Yankees And Boston. I'm Kind Of Happy The Yankees Arent Gettin Santana He's Great And I Would Love To Have Him But I Really Didnt Want To Give Up All The Prospects They Were Talkin About. Boston Is Possibly Gonna Get Him For Less Then The Yanks Were Gonna Have To Give Up In My Opinion. I Heard Oakland Is Asking For Pretty Much The Same Deal For Haren As Minnesota Is For Santana So I Say Fuck It The Only Player I'd Think About Givin That Much For Is Santana Himself.

Its Time For Chamberlin, Hughes, And Ian Kennedy Era To Begin I'm Looking Forward To It.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Yo, Baby, I ain't know that about Dan HArren though(that their asking for all our guys as well).. now that you informed me.. I say fuck it, let that Era you begin - that sounds nice. We still got A-Rod and you know he'll be ballin in the season. It's all about the playoffs with him. Yanks though regardless of any moves this year can't slack like last year in the record. From start to finish we gotta put teams down and cut their throat. We can't let Boston take the AL east this year. Because it looks like the AL is going to dominate again this year and I'm thinking off the bat the playoffs are automatically:

Yanks
    BoSox
    Angels
    Tigers

I don't think we can let a garbage team like the Tribe, Mariners or even the Twins to sneak in this year and we have to fight them for a Wild Card spot.

JRoll

Philly taking the east baby J-Roll says 100 wins.

when did he say that? what are Phillies off season acquisitions so far? I haven't been up to date with the off season this year.

JRoll

He said it a while ago. so far we got Brad Lidge in a trade with Houston for Michael Bourn, Geoff Geary and a prospect. This moves Myers back to the starting rotation. We also got Geoff Jenkins from Milwaukee, Chad Durbin from Arizona I think. signed So Taguchi to a 1 year deal. He was on St. Louis. We lost Aaron Rowand to San Fran. the muts got johnny estrada and ryan church but lost paul lo dickhead and lastings asshole. im not concerned with the others cuz they suck...as do the muts.

JRoll

Jimmy Rollins is my favorite player. Ive watched him ever since he was in the minors. Die hard Philly fan since I was little. I kno your gonna make fun of me since the Eagles suck.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenArms6 View Post
    He said it a while ago. so far we got Brad Lidge in a trade with Houston for Michael Bourn, Geoff Geary and a prospect. This moves Myers back to the starting rotation. We also got Geoff Jenkins from Milwaukee, Chad Durbin from Arizona I think. signed So Taguchi to a 1 year deal. He was on St. Louis. We lost Aaron Rowand to San Fran. the muts got johnny estrada and ryan church but lost paul lo dickhead and lastings asshole. im not concerned with the others cuz they suck...as do the muts.
    ohh ok, yea you guys do look like your going to contend again this upcoming year.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenArms6 View Post
    Jimmy Rollins is my favorite player. Ive watched him ever since he was in the minors. Die hard Philly fan since I was little. I kno your gonna make fun of me since the Eagles suck.
    I'm not that type of fan even though I hate what McNab has done to us the past years lol.

JRoll

lol ya especially that game when he scrambled like a madman!

Santana to Mets, whats everybody think of that?

I'm not sure yet...im assuming the Mets gave up alot of young talent to get him. Santana had a shitty year last year. The Indians went 4-0 against him...I think he was overworked and he's not a big guy to begin with. He may have had his best years already, but I still think he has some good ones left...
    But I dont think he will be the dominating force he was....He'll be an all star, just not a cy young guy.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I guess he's considered the best pitcher in baseball?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

They gave up Carlos Gomez, Phil Humber and two other prospects I never heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I guess he's considered the best pitcher in baseball?
    I guess people forgot about Beckett, Sabathia and Roy Halliday just to name a few.