Page 62 of 135 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572112 ... LastLast

Thread: Major League Baseball

the yankees will be good this season. They should be, they spend 5 billion dollars
    Look eye, always look eye.

Waited all winter for opening day, took off work, and now its postponed...

God hates the royals.....

If Texas had pitching (starting/bullpen)..they'd be fucking badass. Looks like they're offense isn't going to miss a beat at all this year, they just OWNED the AL Cy Young.

And yeah Complex that sucks man. But atleast you get a Double Header tomorrow?

20 more minutes till Derek Jeter is hitting a leadoff double to start off a brand new Yankee Dynasty. -hopes-

Tighten up now CC

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Tighten up now CC
    Def not a great start for CC. Out in the 5th.

If Texas had pitching (starting/bullpen)..they'd be fucking badass. Looks like they're offense isn't going to miss a beat at all this year, they just OWNED the AL Cy Young.

And yeah Complex that sucks man. But atleast you get a Double Header tomorrow?

20 more minutes till Derek Jeter is hitting a leadoff double to start off a brand new Yankee Dynasty. -hopes-
    2morrow was a scheduled off day so no double header... Imma be at the home opener on the 10 verses the yanks... should be hype

Indians got smashed 9-1 so I guess 2day aint so bad...

Now Tigers and Twins need to do the same and Ill be happy...

Lee hasn't pitched well all preseason....

I dunno about this starting pitching this year if he has a bad one.

I missed the game tho.

CC is like a big tease, and im not tryin to hate, just letting you know what your getting.

He will go on a run where he is absolutley shit, than he will be unhittable for a while, usualy in July and August when its warm.

But come playoff time, he has never been as dominant as he should be. He tries to hard, gets wild and just loses his composure. He did it with Milwaukee last year.

I saw a stat that said he started last year bad, which I do remember, so that's promising. Hey, I'm not a CC Fan, you know my nickname for him, Saffathia, he's living up to that, but he's here so I hope he preforms.

Yanks kinda let this one get away but hey, it's the 1st game of the marathon it ain't no sprint. Jeter looked good which will be big if he can get those leadoff hits. Ransom at 3rd lookin' a lil' green even though he's 33. Gardner made a nice play at the plate. Damon would've had that ball no doubt. I guess that's payback for Jeff Mayer. Lil too late though.

Watched a little bit of the Marlins...looks like they're gonna be the pests of the NL East again.

And what a wild game in Arizona. Someone hit the first ever homers from both sides on opening day.

Also Nicky I think the Brewers BIG TIME overused CC during the final stretch last year, which won't happen this year. So consider that. And also, CC's never been on the type of team in the playoffs that he will be on this year.

wuswordz95

last night at 1224 am or around that time. ANGELS staring picher nick adenhart, who pitched six innning of shut out baseball against oakland died in a fatal car crash. the baseball game he pitched was the best he ever pitched.

as a longtime angel fan my heart goes out to the adenhart family.

i never knew any one personally who died in a car accident due to a drunk driver. it must be sad.

rIP nick

Yeah Thats Sad At I Think 22 Years Old To Get His Life Cut Short. Probably Going Home All Excited He Just Started His First Career Game And Pitches 6 Scoreless Innings And Then Bam It's All Over. Real Sad Story.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Also Nicky I think the Brewers BIG TIME overused CC during the final stretch last year, which won't happen this year. So consider that. And also, CC's never been on the type of team in the playoffs that he will be on this year.
    two years ago he was on an Indians team that won 96 games, ousted the Yankees and was up 3-1 on the Sox.

Sabathia has the ball AT HOME to win it and he fucking choked.

good luck...with AROd batting .156 in the playoffs, you better hope Jeter goes 23-23 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

good luck...with AROd batting .156 in the playoffs, you better hope Jeter goes 23-23 or something.
    22 singles, 1 double, thats Jeter power
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

hahah..yea, Omar Vizquel had more power than Jeter

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    22 singles, 1 double, thats Jeter power
    Yeah Because Jeter Cant Be Productive Player Without Hitting Homeruns. Typical Shot At Jeter From A Mets Fan. By The Way Jeter Has 17 Postseason Homeruns A Lot Of Them In Big Situations. You Wish Just One Met Handled Pressure They Way Jeter Does Then Maybe They Wouldnt Choke All The Time.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie