once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 66 of 135 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976116 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 2014

Thread: Major League Baseball

  1. #976
    Gravedigga BrklynZoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Yes. He is a dominant set up man and future closer. As a starter, he is hittable because he only really has two great pitches, and gets exposed.

    Go back to your cage.
    Don't give me that bullshit.


    We drafted him as a starter and he will remain a starter, the kid has ace like stuff.

    He started developing that nasty circle-change so he's not really a two-pitch pitcher anymore, we're not wasting ace-like talent on the 8th inning when the first 7 are MUCH more important. Bruney is a fine SU and we already have a future closer in the farm system in Mark Melancon and Mo still has a good 2-3 years left in him. Pettitte is probably gone after this year and if we put Joba in the bullpen we're going to be short handed in the rotation coming into next season.

  2. #977
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,682
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    your last paragraph proves why your an idiot and know nothing about baseball.

    The 7, 8 and 9th innings are the important ones you fucking imbecile.

    The reason the Yankees were dominant for a brief period was because of Mariano Rivera and the rest of that pen.

    Keep wasting Chamberlain at starter. I dont give a fuck IM not a Spankee fan...Its about as smart as making K-Rod a starter.

    Fucking moron, if this is any indications of your future posting in the SportZone, I might as well ignore you now.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  3. #978
    Gravedigga BrklynZoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    your last paragraph proves why your an idiot and know nothing about baseball.

    The 7, 8 and 9th innings are the important ones you fucking imbecile.

    The reason the Yankees were dominant for a brief period was because of Mariano Rivera and the rest of that pen.

    Keep wasting Chamberlain at starter. I dont give a fuck IM not a Spankee fan...Its about as smart as making K-Rod a starter.

    Fucking moron, if this is any indications of your future posting in the SportZone, I might as well ignore you now.


  4. #979
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,682
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    The Yankees in 3rd place speaks for itself.

    Your from Brooklyn tho, so i dont expect you got much more than a 6th grade education. Fucking sewer rat motherfucker.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  5. #980
    Gravedigga BrklynZoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    The Yankees in 3rd place speaks for itself.

    Your from Brooklyn tho, so i dont expect you got much more than a 6th grade education. Fucking sewer rat motherfucker.
    It's you're*and don't*.That's like 3rd grade English man, can't even get that right.

    We're going to put Joba for the SU/CL role when we already have players who can fill that role.

    and for your first sentence.

    We're going to succeed in the first month of the season when our ace is a slow starter, our #2 gets DL'd, our best player misses the first month, our 2nd best position player is a slow starter, our already struggling bullpen gets injured, our RFer gets injured.



    Go cry because the Indians are shit.

  6. #981
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,682
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Nobodies cryin you faggot.

    Why don't you make a few more excuses about why your not as good as the BLue Jays and Red Sox and why your new stadium is a flop just like the high priced FA's you sign yearly?

    Fuckin non car owning public transportation ridin section 8 livin sewer rat.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  7. #982
    Gravedigga BrklynZoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Nobodies cryin you faggot.

    Why don't you make a few more excuses about why your not as good as the BLue Jays and Red Sox and why your new stadium is a flop just like the high priced FA's you sign yearly?

    Fuckin non car owning public transportation ridin section 8 livin sewer rat.
    It's May you fucking tool.

    God don't ever talk about baseball again you're an idiot.

    And whenever somebody disagrees with your opinion, you throw a bitch fit.

  8. #983
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,438
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    The Yankees will probably finish in 4th place in that division.



  9. #984
    Gravedigga BrklynZoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    The Yankees will probably finish in 4th place in that division.
    How so?

  10. #985
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,682
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrklynZoo View Post
    It's May you fucking tool.

    God don't ever talk about baseball again you're an idiot.

    And whenever somebody disagrees with your opinion, you throw a bitch fit.
    suck a fat cock you non 'r' pronouncing slum dweller.

    Don't take it out on the rules of baseball because your idiot mananger and GM are misusing Joba the Hut Chamberlain.


    You yankee apologist
    Look eye, always look eye.

  11. #986
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,438
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrklynZoo View Post
    How so?
    Cause the Blue Jays, Red Sox, and Rays will finish higher.



  12. #987

    Default

    NickyTooch Has A Lame Bias Against Anything New York.

    But I Think Joba Should Be The Person In Line To Takeover For Mo. I Think He Could Be An Ace Starter But Finding That Closer To Fill In When Mo Leaves Will Be Harder To Fill I Dont Trust Melancon I Wasnt Impressed.

    Tooch Says He Only Has Two Pitches Which Is Of Course Wrong Hes Got 4 Real Good Pitches Just Two That Are Devastating. So I Think He Will Succeed In Either Role. But He Does Lose A Little Of That Invincibilty When Hes Not Setting Up.

    3 Walk Off Wins In A Row It Looks Like The Yankees Are Getting Ready To Take Off.

    Check Twos A Fag Who Likes To Say The Unexpected If You Think The Yankees Will End Up 4th In The Division Kill Yourself.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

  13. #988
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,682
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    i dont give a fuck about NEw york sports anymore than i give a fuck about milwaukee sports.

    Its just we have an inordinate amount of retard yankee fans on this site so i gotta give you all a reality check everytime you say something retarded, which is OFTEN.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  14. #989

    Default

    What NickyTooch Really Meant To Say Was I Wish My Team Got As Much Coverage As The Yankees It Makes Me So Furiously Anger And All My Opinions On The Yankees Should Be Taken With A Grain Of Salt As I Can Not See Through My Hatred Of Them Or Any Other Team From New York Especially When Lebron Skips Town For The Knicks.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

  15. #990
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,682
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    My team does get that much coverage...they are called the Cavaliers, and you swing off the nuts of our HOMEGROWN MVP.

    you go so far as to boo your own people and cheer him in YOUR building.

    That would never happen in Cleveland because we are not sellouts.

    We do not let the media or hype dictate how we cheer for our team.

    But the Spankees???

    We always take care of them......I mean they aint even the top of that divison no more. The fucking Red Sox own it.


    All i've said is what everyone who knows baseball agrees with, and I have been sayin it since the start.

    Chamberlain belongs in the pen. They would be better with him there.

    Than all the Yankee, Girardi, Steinbrenner, Cashman, YES network apologists start crying because they can't man up and say that the team is making a mistake.
    They can man up and say that the stadium is a joke and that they soldout when they built it.

    They can't man up and admit that nobody outside of spankee fans, gives a fuck about them.
    Like i said, you might as well be the milwaukee brewers or seattle mariners to me
    Look eye, always look eye.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •