Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movie based on 911 coming soon...

Thumbs down Movie based on 911 coming soon...

I went to go watch Inside man the other night, and something on the previews really upset me. There is going to be a movie where the main scene takes place in an airplane; the same airplane that was going for Washington D.C. during 911. I dont have a lot of detail on this movie, but i dont like the idea. Its to early for that; there are too many people who lost family during 911 and I think it would be to sentimental. I dont like the idea. If anybody has info on this movie please post it up. And let me know how do you guys feel about this.

Hollywood love $$$ and nothing makes that paper than a bit of tradegy. show a plane crash with a twinge of heroism, wave the flag a bit and everyone's happy.

Chicks dig giant robots

Sig by Born Invincible
    Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

its messed up but it was always going to happen sooner or later

All tradgic events in history big or small are made into movies

Sig by Born Invincible
    Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

Quote Originally Posted by Paper_Shapes
    Hollywood love $$$ and nothing makes that paper than a bit of tradegy. show a plane crash with a twinge of heroism, wave the flag a bit and everyone's happy.
    so true
    F.L.I.N.T.

i also heard bout Oliver Stone (who im a HUGE fan of) directing a flick bout the WTC....u know this is just disgusting
    Americans go bout the slogan "...we'll never forget"....i feel that but keepin it in ur heart seems to be a whole 'nother ballpark
    should just change it to "...we'll always be talking about it"....cause thats wats goin on....damn near 5 years later and its still treated as last nights news scoop....now i dont totally blame the media or Hollywood....its the fuckin Americans who just dont shut the fuck up....when will these innocent souls get to finally rest? its like a fuckin parade evry day....patriotic my ass....aint no such thing in America these days....its all about keeping ya mouth running with nuthin coming out
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

i think the shits disgraceful and shameful
    lots of muthafuckas died in that shit
    it just aint respectful to cash in on it
    they cashed in on pearl harbor, titanic and shit
    but that was 60-100 years after
    this is 5 years later
    its too fresh in peoples memories to be turned to a source of entertainment
    boycott that muthafucka

the US government caused 911

oh... and this movie is a shity idea
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

Its only being brought out to increase the hate on Islam and the muslims. Thats why i hate the hypocrite american government, if this activates more to attack innocent american civillians they should'nt go crying around over how bad we the muslims are.

Should be a blockbuster in Iraq. Expect all 7/11's to be closed on opening night

theres already a movie which deals with the tragic death of 8 fireman who died in 9/11, you dont see them dying, the film starts right after 9/11, the man who lost 8 of his fireman has to write a speech, but he cant, becuz the pain is to big to talk about that, so he gets a journalist (sigorney weaver) to write the speech, and best thing is its a true story,

the name of the movie is "Guys", dunno if anybody heard about it
    Two roads diverged in a wood and I -
    I took the one less traveled by,
    and that has made all the difference. (R. Frost)

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by TUCO
    i also heard bout Oliver Stone (who im a HUGE fan of) directing a flick bout the WTC....u know this is just disgusting
    Americans go bout the slogan "...we'll never forget"....i feel that but keepin it in ur heart seems to be a whole 'nother ballpark
    should just change it to "...we'll always be talking about it"....cause thats wats goin on....damn near 5 years later and its still treated as last nights news scoop....now i dont totally blame the media or Hollywood....its the fuckin Americans who just dont shut the fuck up....when will these innocent souls get to finally rest? its like a fuckin parade evry day....patriotic my ass....aint no such thing in America these days....its all about keeping ya mouth running with nuthin coming out
    Ok..........I can't believe u of all folks r sayin this.........that's ur opinion......I personally can't move on b/c my cousin died in the towers.........her body never found.........so where do I go to visit her? How do I get passed it? I have never lost someone so close to me and it is very difficult to move on............so instead I continue and try to matter............