once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghostface Killah vs GZA/Genius

Default Ghostface Killah vs GZA/Genius

aight wade wanted this thread and its a great idea

so far:
    ghost:won nas&meth
    rae:won meth
    meth:lost to rae&ghost won deck
    deck:lost to every1
    u-god:lost to crazy frog haha
    rza:lost to gza
    gza:won rza

Ghostface:
    voice:4.5/5
    lyrics:5/5
    flow:4.5/5
    charisma:4.5/5
    songs:5/5

GZA:
    voice:4.5/5
    lyrics:5/5
    flow:3.5/5
    charisma:3.5/5
    songs:4.5/5

i say ghost takes it

aight this one will be tight vote
    first10 votes win the ko thing was stupid no more of that

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

Default Re: Ghostface Killah vs GZA/Genius

The Genius

well lets see here.

IMO lyrically all members of wu-tang clan are even excluding ODB. ghostface towers over Gza in all other MC catagories. Gza is WAY more consistant than ghostface and has a better resume with albums. liquid swords is better than ironman, SC is better than BTS. Gza has a half stinker while ghostface has 1 1/2 stinkers. this is close cuz of the fact that ghostface is MUCH better of an all around MC than Gza, but Gza's insane consistancy makes up for that.

Gza gets my vote but i will not be surprised to see ghost run away with this.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

GZA....hehe...everybody said thid two days ago. it was another battle and gza won. seems oyu are obsessed with this kind of battles....sad that we can'd make a poll

GZA

like i said b4

ghost wins that hands down

first of all, yall aint giving ghost credit for cuban linx...if u count ironam to his albums u also have to take cuban linx to his catalouge...i also think ghost killed raekwon on almost any track on cuban linx....then yall underrating the pretty toney album like fuck....its better than any gza album besides LS of course

so ghost to me has a better catalouge, still close though cause of wu tang verses

now i give ghost the win, cause he has waaayyyyyyy better flow and voice plus he is a mc that gives real life lyrics...i can grow from him, learn from his life...u can feel his ennergy...he is maling songs like its his last track.....

ghost wins...vs gza or any other MC in the game

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    well lets see here.

IMO lyrically all members of wu-tang clan are even excluding ODB. ghostface towers over Gza in all other MC catagories. Gza is WAY more consistant than ghostface and has a better resume with albums. liquid swords is better than ironman, SC is better than BTS. Gza has a half stinker while ghostface has 1 1/2 stinkers. this is close cuz of the fact that ghostface is MUCH better of an all around MC than Gza, but Gza's insane consistancy makes up for that.

Gza gets my vote but i will not be surprised to see ghost run away with this.
    i dont thik that gza is more consistant

cuban linx
    ironman
    SC

all classics...

gza has one classic, sorry thats how it is

Veteran Member

GZA for deff

(an why not put in polls can u not do it on this site anymore or somthin?)

GZA/Genius

Gza
    fuck the queen
    wu tang clan aint nothin to fuck with

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    like i said b4

ghost wins that hands down

i also think ghost killed raekwon on almost any track on cuban linx
    Thats debatable but then Raekwon killed Ghost on most tracks on Ironman. I also do not think that OB4CL is a ghost album. Niether is it a Rza or clan or whatever album. The mafia thing is all Raekwon and he may have had help but the blueprint is all his. Also SC is only labelled classic cuz its the closet to classic that Wu have this millenium - I personally think its a very debatable "classic".

Before SC i would have said Ghost cuz he was unique but he isn't anymore and infact is my one of my least fav members now after his recent stuff. On the other hand I am yet to hear a poor Gza verse under Wu. So my vote goes to Gza
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Veteran Member mic-cord-strangler's Avatar

Gza
    1st king

what's the point of judging between gza and ghost?
    or any wu member to the other?
    shit's stupid

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
    Thats debatable but then Raekwon killed Ghost on most tracks on Ironman. I also do not think that OB4CL is a ghost album. Niether is it a Rza or clan or whatever album. The mafia thing is all Raekwon and he may have had help but the blueprint is all his. Also SC is only labelled classic cuz its the closet to classic that Wu have this millenium - I personally think its a very debatable "classic".

Before SC i would have said Ghost cuz he was unique but he isn't anymore and infact is my one of my least fav members now after his recent stuff. On the other hand I am yet to hear a poor Gza verse under Wu. So my vote goes to Gza
    the mafia thing was ghost thing too....u just not know it cause ghost is over it while rae is still on it...and i really dont know....rae aint killed ghost on ironman...cause he was not on many hot tracks, not on all that it got is (GOAT wu song), winter warz..he got his ass kicked by ghost on camay and on motherless child he had only an intro...he lost also on black jesus...maybe he got ghost on daytonna and ironmaiden....but in genreal ghost is killing rae since day one...peace

you imbecil...do u have a pleasure to start wu beefs? and to diss wu members. i can't belive that someone may think that OB4CL is ghosts album
    and second...don't you see that gza kills ghost ? ithink it wll be 10-2 hahaha

wow, it is Gza that runs away with this one!! why is when the ghost lovers have a chance to really represent, they dont show up?

and dont mind pussywithteeth, it seems that he has no objectivity when it comes to these threads. its ghostface or nothin with him. i believe this guy would pick ghostface over the Lord Jesus Christ in a healing contest.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)