Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface Killah vs GZA/Genius

Default Re: Ghostface Killah vs GZA/Genius

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    rofl ??? so i can say the same about Liquid swords !!!

i dont say cuban linx is a ghost album...it still count to his catalouge, just like ironman counts to rae...or blackstar to mos and talibs !!...and i really dont know why cuban linx should count so much to rza...rae and ghost were killing shit and i thinks its the best wu album ever...lyriclly etc....lol man LS was classic but to me, GZA was not even on the best track..bible was the shit..and i really dont know why he was not on there, maybe cause he cant drop deep lyrics ?!..yo whateva

and i think Supreme Clientele was without rzas help..and its classic so why u say that those niggas aint shit without the abbot ??

and once again....pretty toeny was off the chain...yall aint knowing shit...just cause there was one song with missy yall hating or what ???

ghost is known as the wus member who kept the clan alive....

and here comes the bomb.....ghost lyriclly >>>>>>>>>>>gza lyriclly

and stop calling me a hater or wu member disser ...gza is in my top 20 mcs of all time etc....hes dope as fuck

but

he never said something real threw a whole song....

ALl that i got is u >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>his career..i dont know any nigga that crys over gzas shit...ghost can toutch u, makes u sit back and think about life...gza is all fiction that maybe sounds nice but it aint life

ghost on i cant go to sleep >>>>>>>>>>> his career, same goes for jah world or tony montana

peace
    i disagree...now what?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Hahahah....whats the point of this shit??? This thread been over!!!! Gza won....let it go!!! I do like Ghostface better though.

Ghostface Killah.......

these vs threads are weak like clock radio speakers

Wu Ha!

MFRowan...nice quote on the Genius...mad good holmes. Gza is the best MC though...gotta say it.

hope that pussy with teeth understood what e were trying to say. i think i'm gonna stop explaning him.

Ghost just because of his energy during the tracks and errything. But yo GZA is mad fucken nice with the rappin fa sure though

yo u guys takin this wayyyyy too seriously
    just think about what u are doing....u are seriously fightin if ghost or genius is the best rapper...yo thats some geek shit...haha wucorp baby nowhere else in the world

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

gza takes ghost...

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    i disagree...now what?
    nothing

but one question

u said....rza made that cuban linx big.....i sait he made he also made that LS big....

why u disagree ???

do u think gzas rapping was better than raes and ghosts ???

you can say this for every album. take Rza and the wu elements away and no ones albums are worth shit. and in that case Rza is the only one who ever made a classic.

or we can say that the the person whose album it belongs to gets the credit where in this case cuban linx is credited to rae, ironman is credited to ghostface, Gza liquid swords, etc.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    you can say this for every album. take Rza and the wu elements away and no ones albums are worth shit. and in that case Rza is the only one who ever made a classic.

or we can say that the the person whose album it belongs to gets the credit where in this case cuban linx is credited to rae, ironman is credited to ghostface, Gza liquid swords, etc.
    i dont know....cause them lyrics are still ill

and i think rza was not doing much on SC...bit i dint really know what he did on there

and like i said...pretty toney is off the chain

I would have to say Gza/Genius is the better MC although Ghostface is amongst the best rappers around and my 2nd fave clan member, his lyrics just aren't as sharp as the gza's

R.I.P. ODB

Genius.

85 %ER

gza, but i like ghost's style. overall the genius. . . peace