once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Grizzly Man

Veteran Member

Default Grizzly Man

I saw this movie yesterday. I thought it was pretty ok. Not a exactley a nature movie. Sometimes in the movie I actually find it a little sad.
    Like when he's petting the fox and cries at the same time saying it's his only friend in the whole world.

A docudrama that centers on amateur grizzly bear expert Timothy Treadwell. He periodically journeyed to Alaska to study and live with the bears. He was killed, along with his his girlfriend, Amie Huguenard, by a rogue bear in October 2003. The films explores their compassionate lives as they found solace among these endangered animals.

Their killing was actually caught on tape. A videcamera recorded it. Just sound though.

Is It Werid That I Thought This Was One Of The Funniest Movies I've Ever Seen I Couldnt Stop Laughing. Besides The Fact That He Dies Thats Not Funny. But The Footage Of This Guy Is To Funny He Was Insane.

Veteran Member

"can We Get Some Fucking Rain!!!"

lol that damn hippie
    http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9072/wutokkiespp3.jpg
    Wu Tang Clan Aint Nuthing Ta F' Wit

whos in it?

85 %ER

very funny shit! i love it when he was like, "don't you do that!" talking to that bear that growled at him! that guy was nuts. . .

It was cool that he knew the fox for 10 years, he could touch it like his pet, then the pup took his hat and ran. Good film, sad though in ways, but he kinda knew it would happen, it sucks though that it got his girlfriend too. The bear that did it was not one of his "friends" it was a mean, angry, hungry bear.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco