once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60

Thread: A look at Easter from The Two Babylons

  1. #31
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Thanks

  2. #32
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    What non-white nation or people has interacted with whites and benefited positively?

    Who's mandate is it (currently) that is toppling governments, creating unrest and civil war, and murdering countless civilians over land and oil?

    Has Christianity helped liberate or suppress people of color?


  3. #33
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Just because my views on Native American culture since colonialism aren't in line with other doesn't mean I dislike Native Americans.
    Bottom line tho....Keph, sunny, you...your racist. You hate the white man. I don't hate any group. Thats just the truth.
    call it what you want

    but i don't hate the white man but i do despise the caucasian

    i feel he needs to be put into submission
    he can be used
    like a watch dog

    he can be used like God uses the Devil
    but he's out of control now
    and he has established a system thats contrary to nature itself
    he takes everything thats natural and fucks it up to suit his own selfish wants

    i don't blame every individual with white/pink skin for what was established and maintained and i know that all white people don't see the world the same - i feel like a broken record here
    but the things we point out about the caucasian is 100% true
    you denying these truths proves us right

    i know that you are just afraid and want to change our views of these things because you fear wrath

    but your fear proves to us that you are guilty or susceptible to being that which we title the devil

  4. #34
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    It's a good thing whites r not reproducing that much.

  5. #35
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,936
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    black white pagan christain i like easter, and what does it's origins matter if where not celebrating "paganism"


    for this to have any relevence, every easter celebrater would have to secertly think in their mind "chuckle chuckle thees foolz think im celebrating christ..im really celebrating thor..chucklechuckle"

    but they're not, they're thinking, this day is about christ..therefore that day is about christ.

  6. #36
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    black white pagan christain i like easter, and what does it's origins matter if where not celebrating "paganism"


    for this to have any relevence, every easter celebrater would have to secertly think in their mind "chuckle chuckle thees foolz think im celebrating christ..im really celebrating thor..chucklechuckle"

    but they're not, they're thinking, this day is about christ..therefore that day is about christ.

    lol dam

    so lets create a holiday to celebrate the death of MLK

    we'll tell the kids that this day April 4, 1968 was a great day that an enemy of the black race got slain and we should celebrate this day by hiding money in various public restrooms in toilets and that they (the kids) have to get the money before someone comes and flushes it down the toilet

    if anyone brings up the fact that MLK got slain on this day, we'll tell them to not spoil the fun for the kids - to let them continue to believe the lie and mask truth and pass on the tradition

  7. #37
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    black white pagan christain i like easter, and what does it's origins matter if where not celebrating "paganism"


    for this to have any relevence, every easter celebrater would have to secertly think in their mind "chuckle chuckle thees foolz think im celebrating christ..im really celebrating thor..chucklechuckle"

    but they're not, they're thinking, this day is about christ..therefore that day is about christ.

    Christmas is not about Jesus. Jesus was born during spring or summer not on Dec. 25. Christmas is about commercialism.

  8. #38
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,853
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    call it what you want

    but i don't hate the white man but i do despise the caucasian

    i feel he needs to be put into submission
    he can be used
    like a watch dog

    he can be used like God uses the Devil
    but he's out of control now
    and he has established a system thats contrary to nature itself
    he takes everything thats natural and fucks it up to suit his own selfish wants

    i don't blame every individual with white/pink skin for what was established and maintained and i know that all white people don't see the world the same - i feel like a broken record here
    but the things we point out about the caucasian is 100% true
    you denying these truths proves us right

    i know that you are just afraid and want to change our views of these things because you fear wrath

    but your fear proves to us that you are guilty or susceptible to being that which we title the devil

    I think you are the one who is afraid. Afraid that what you have been taught is a lie. Don't worry, we all reach that point. Some continue on in denial, others embrace true wisdom and understanding.

  9. #39
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    I think you are the one who is afraid. Afraid that what you have been taught is a lie. Don't worry, we all reach that point. Some continue on in denial, others embrace true wisdom and understanding.


    lol ok


    and what was it that i was taught ?

  10. #40
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,853
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Diggy, you conveniently only look at the past 500 to 1000 years. You forget the Islamic invasions in the Balkans, Italy and Spain. You forget how it was the Mongols who destroyed libraries, learning centers etc. The Asians of the darker peoples you all speak so highly of as brothers.

    When Islam was at its peak, Christianity and Europe was in the Dark Ages. Open some history books, read every perspective from each side, like I have, and you will be able to realize why certain things happened.
    But you won't. Because you are afriad you will be wrong. You have eachothers backs because its obvious this is an anti-'Caucasian' forum for the most part. And any attempt to define caucasian would be feeble.

    I could see why you may be pissed off. The 'white' man is THE man. And the black man, Native american is under his foot so to speak. It angers you. you dont know how to deal with the humiliation, so you snap back in anger, and try to humiliate the white man in turn.
    And all its really doing is angering two sides of bigots.
    If I'm not part of the solution, I'm part of the problem?
    What solution did you have in mind? Something along the line of the "Final Solution"??? Cuz thats the kind of beliefs you and your cohorts seem to me to possess.

    Get real....wake up. Your wasting your time and everyone elses with this nonsense.
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-31-2007 at 01:09 PM.

  11. #41

    Default

    You're under the foot of God. God is black. Italians (white people) murdered His son. You were set up to serve as an example to all nations to what evil unchecked looks like on earth. Your destruction will be off the meter, that if it were told to everybody it would seem unbelievable. That's how some of us felt when it was told to our forefathers thousands of years ago that a lowlife, bum, caveman, faggot, fool, devil, a nobody would one day rule over us.

    Hab 1:5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for [I] will work a work in your days, [which] ye will not believe, though it be told [you].

    Deu 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with [that which is] not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with [those which are] not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
    Last edited by Kephrem; 12-31-2007 at 02:31 PM.

  12. #42
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,853
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
    You're under the foot of God. God is black. Italians (white people) murdered His son. You were set up to serve as an example to all nations to what evil unchecked looks like on earth. Your destruction will be off the meter, that if it were told to everybody it would seem unbelievable. That's how some of us felt when it was told to our forefathers thousands of years ago that a lowlife, bum, caveman, faggot, fool, devil, a nobody would one day rule over us.

    Hab 1:5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for [I] will work a work in your days, [which] ye will not believe, though it be told [you].

    Deu 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with [that which is] not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with [those which are] not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
    LOL...so according to your view, were does your native american ass fit in all of this???? What do you consider yourself, since you break everything down into black and white and its so simple?
    God is a black?? So you have met him?
    Just admit your a fanatic. No different from Jimmy Swaggert, Bin Laden or Farrakhan.

  13. #43
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    LOL...so according to your view, were does your native american ass fit in all of this???? What do you consider yourself, since you break everything down into black and white and its so simple?
    God is a black?? So you have met him?
    Just admit your a fanatic. No different from Jimmy Swaggert, Bin Laden or Farrakhan.
    And you claim to have a better grip on reality?

    How so?

  14. #44
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,853
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post
    And you claim to have a better grip on reality?

    How so?
    I dont claim to know things that nobody knows. Im not here saying God is this color or these people are devils.
    So in that sense, my grip on reality is knowing that there is no evidence that there even is a God...its all faith. Which is belief with no evidence basically.

  15. #45
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Diggy, you conveniently only look at the past 500 to 1000 years. You forget the Islamic invasions in the Balkans, Italy and Spain. You forget how it was the Mongols who destroyed libraries, learning centers etc. The Asians of the darker peoples you all speak so highly of as brothers.

    When Islam was at its peak, Christianity and Europe was in the Dark Ages. Open some history books, read every perspective from each side, like I have, and you will be able to realize why certain things happened.
    But you won't. Because you are afriad you will be wrong. You have eachothers backs because its obvious this is an anti-'Caucasian' forum for the most part. And any attempt to define caucasian would be feeble.

    I could see why you may be pissed off. The 'white' man is THE man. And the black man, Native american is under his foot so to speak. It angers you. you dont know how to deal with the humiliation, so you snap back in anger, and try to humiliate the white man in turn.
    And all its really doing is angering two sides of bigots.
    If I'm not part of the solution, I'm part of the problem?
    What solution did you have in mind? Something along the line of the "Final Solution"??? Cuz thats the kind of beliefs you and your cohorts seem to me to possess.

    Get real....wake up. Your wasting your time and everyone elses with this nonsense.

    I am not looking between 500-1000 yrs, I am talking about all interactions the white man had with non-whites. From the beginning of the interaction of the white man and non-whites, the white man was learning knowledge from Africans and claiming it as his own ( Pythagorus for example ), burning down learning centers after he learned from them to keep us ignorant ( The Library of Halexandria), invading and establishing a caste system in India based on skin color ( among the Dravidians and to this day the darker indians get the worst jobs like cleaning up human excrement in the streets), etc. , etc. This is the beginning of his duplicity and devilishment according to "history".

    I could go on and on, but no other "race" has done even close to what the white man has done on a consistant basis from the beginning of his interaction with non-whites til now. No matter how much u wanna compare Arabs, or Mongols to the white man there is no comparison, cuz what Arabs and Mongols did does not effect peoples lives psychologically, socially, economically, educationally, to this day like the white man negatively effects the non-whites consistently.

    The actions of those Arabs/Mongols effected the people of those times, whereas the actions of the whiteman effect us still now.

    Arabs did invade parts of Europe, but they did not destroy your language, enslave you, robb u of your culture, and put an effect on you that lasts hundreds of years. They simply ransacked your country and ruled it. Big difference!

    U say I don't know how to deal with the humiliation of being under the white man's foot? The future will be revealed.

    The solution is to not be part of the legacy of racism, oppression, white priviledge, "racial" discrimination, etc.

    And even though some peeps from "the East" maybe considered Caucasian, when I say the white man I am only talking of those of European descent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •