once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: twista

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    BUSTA_SKILLZ
    Guest

    Default twista

    what you all think bout twista

  2. #2

    Default Re: twista

    wack, as you're graffiti.

    Weakness - The fundemental aspect in all of human existance.

  3. #3
    Choppin' Heads CeeDub204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Columbus
    Age
    35
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: twista

    Quote Originally Posted by Epic_Man
    wack, as you're graffiti.
    lol...

    yeah he blows, your not talented cause you can rap fast I dunno why people have this conception.

    www.614hiphop.com - Columbus's lost and found for underground sound.
    You used to be fly but you crashed your plane.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member staycreepin_n_silence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Arkansas,
    Age
    33
    Posts
    740
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: twista

    Quote Originally Posted by CeeDub204
    lol...

    yeah he blows, your not talented cause you can rap fast I dunno why people have this conception.
    Actually you are real. Talent comes in many shape colors and forms. i mean to say he is not talented is like saying Brian Mcknight isnt talented just because he's a r&b Soul singer. He indeed is talented. So just because he's not in wu he's not talented that's what you meant to say right?

    Me personally can tolerate his music but I am not a fan. when I was younger I loved the fast rapping artist but now I have grown.

  5. #5
    Choppin' Heads CeeDub204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Columbus
    Age
    35
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: twista

    Quote Originally Posted by staycreepin_n_silence
    Actually you are real. Talent comes in many shape colors and forms. i mean to say he is not talented is like saying Brian Mcknight isnt talented just because he's a r&b Soul singer. He indeed is talented. So just because he's not in wu he's not talented that's what you meant to say right?

    Me personally can tolerate his music but I am not a fan. when I was younger I loved the fast rapping artist but now I have grown.
    That make no sense at all, the Brian Mcknight analogy is horrible. I mean it would be like some R&B singer just deciding to sing as fast as possible but having horrible content. Are you going to sit there and be like yeah this boy is good you hear how fast he sings. There is no depth in Twista's music, same shit over and over again.

    www.614hiphop.com - Columbus's lost and found for underground sound.
    You used to be fly but you crashed your plane.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town FOO!
    Posts
    2,224
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: twista

    Quote Originally Posted by CeeDub204
    That make no sense at all, the Brian Mcknight analogy is horrible. I mean it would be like some R&B singer just deciding to sing as fast as possible but having horrible content. Are you going to sit there and be like yeah this boy is good you hear how fast he sings. There is no depth in Twista's music, same shit over and over again.
    maybe u should listen to his music and not skim through it

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Hayabusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Mississippi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    895
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: twista

    sell out. Was hot in his Adrenaline Rush/Speed Mobsta days but now he sucks.

  8. #8
    BUSTA_SKILLZ
    Guest

    Default Re: twista

    i still like him i like fast songs by the way anyone heard of rahzel the humanbeatbox?

  9. #9
    Fuck Jay Z RapLevelated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Nap IN
    Age
    35
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: twista

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa
    sell out. Was hot in his Adrenaline Rush/Speed Mobsta days but now he sucks.
    Yeah I would have agreed, but his lyrics are still good. Don't be fooled cuz he's on tv now. Dude still rips shit.

  10. #10
    separatin game from truth
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Central Canada
    Age
    34
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: twista

    Twista gets annoying after about 3 seconds... and yes, I'm familiar with Rahzel, as I'm sure many folks here are.
    Free from the mold, breaking the distance/
    A cause to face fears fraught with aching persistence...

    -Arcane

    http://arcanum.dmusic.com

  11. #11
    THE DIFFERENCE TUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    D.A.D.E
    Posts
    5,046
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Re: twista

    his old shit is classic

    peace
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video


  12. #12

    Default Re: twista

    Rahzel is fuckin sick, unfortuanatly i dun got his latest album but i got MTM 2000, which is sick when he battles DJ Scribbles and DJ Slinky with just ebatboxin and them on turntables in the hidden track.......hes sick...i beatbox well too

  13. #13
    NYG Hidden Chamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Staten Island
    Age
    30
    Posts
    904
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: twista

    Twista's cool but i think Jaz-O's faster

  14. #14
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town FOO!
    Posts
    2,224
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: twista

    Quote Originally Posted by Potential
    Twista's cool but i think Jaz-O's faster
    LMAO!


    and anyway yall obviously dont listen to lyrics cause if u did u would know that Twista is nice. hatin ass faggots dont listen to shit but wu-tang

  15. #15

    Default Re: twista

    Twista... I mean he can spit, but he is kinda sellout now, I mean a track with R fucken Kelly.. I dont think thats rite

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •