Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Said Date

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default No Said Date

Just wonderin if anyone knows why it says inside the no said nate album that the entire Wu Clan is featired on the album, but there no U-God on it...... aint that kinda weird?

Default Re: No Said Date

U-god is on it........a little. I think he's on the chorus of.....................I forgot.

u-god aint nowhere in NSD i listened and listened... not golden bullet.

Weakness - The fundemental aspect in all of human existance.

its false advertising,

you might as well say that ODB was on the pillage cuz you can hear him singing "rock yo bodyyyy" in the background of "supa ninjas" or that Rza was on heavy mental cuz you can hear him talkin in the background of "science projects"

maybe its because they did the same thing with "we pop" saying ODB was on there when you cant hear him at all.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

I think that same thing happend on Supreme Clientele. Masta Killa was supposently to be featured on Buck 50, but he wasnt it was only Ghostface, Cappadonna, Redman and Method Man.

^^news to me.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    ^^news to me.
    unless I can't diferentiate their voices i cannot hear Masta Killa on the song, but in the booklet it says featuring Masta Killa

^^news to me.
    LOL

yeah it is funny cuz i just checked my booklet and MK is listed for that song. but there is no doubt he is not on that song.

yeah it is funny cuz i just checked my booklet and MK is listed for that song. but there is no doubt he is not on that song.
    hey no beef with you. They screwed up the tracklisting and false advertising. By the way can someone post me the right tracklisting.

d0es it matter that much?

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by DaRazorsharp1
    d0es it matter that much?
    no, we're just discussing the subject at hand.

in the booklet it says for the song digi warfare "additional vocals by RZA and U-God".

in the hook you can hear 2 people talking... u god might thrown in there... rza also says something talking....

halv

on digi warfare u-god says, "yeah, hit 'em hard," inbetween masta's verses but it's real quick and you can hardly hear it. right when this album came out i posted a thread under the name 'wis4udumb' calling out the people who held u-god to only 3 words on the whole album. but i know now it was probably golden arms himself who kept it to 3 words. peace & wu-tang forever