Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rappers ya'll like that i hate

Kanye West Late Registration I broke this cd. .

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by KBOS
    Thats funny because all of those rappers are better then some of the chi-town fags you dickride 24/7
    i dont dickride anyone.

that punchline shit is played out thats why none of them fools with names are getting signed. lol right now there are a shitload of chicago artists getting signed. can you say the same for NY? no

and to luther big l is not top 10 fool especially if u goin by lyrics. i can name 10 ppl better than him and more

Nas
    Rakim
    KRS One
    GZA
    Big Pun
    Biggie
    Jay-z
    AZ
    Masta Ace
    Andre 3000
    Scarface
    Ras Kass
    Ice Cube
    Crooked I
    Kool G rap
    Big Daddy kane
    Royce 5'9''
    Canibus

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Prophet
    u guys are like whiney little bitches when it comes to music... jada is raw, styles use to be, em use to be ridic, nore is good but does get annoying, dipset is overated but 40 cal can freestyle his ass off, big l is overated but is original so he gets his just does, jay-z is raw back then but he has fallen off, kanye has a ghostwriter so i dont really consider him an mc, though i still do hate him u must admit he got some skills, pac great but also overated, and i still say u guys r whiney little bitches who dont listen to enough of that individuals music to really understand how raw they r or were
    i like this dude....i strongly agree with you and feel that a lot of people here judge artists for the wrong reasons and aren't familiar with catalauges they just love to love and love to hate. and don't sleep on hell rell =)

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by B-Hop
    Jay-Z - I can't say it enough, I don't know why hes considered a GOAT rapper, regardless of Reasonable Doubt or not, I can't get into this fool
    Word, to this day i don't know why people give him the honor to be mentioned in the same sentence as Nas

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
    i dont dickride anyone.

that punchline shit is played out thats why none of them fools with names are getting signed. lol right now there are a shitload of chicago artists getting signed. can you say the same for NY? no

and to luther big l is not top 10 fool especially if u goin by lyrics. i can name 10 ppl better than him and more

Nas
    Rakim
    KRS One
    GZA
    Big Pun
    Biggie
    Jay-z
    AZ
    Masta Ace
    Andre 3000
    Scarface
    Ras Kass
    Ice Cube
    Crooked I
    Kool G rap
    Big Daddy kane
    Royce 5'9''
    Canibus

wtf? canibus is a punchline rapper too

he just uses bigger words and less slang

you know your list is a joke when you think andre 3000 is better than Big L

get outta here with that shit
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Veteran Member

Chamillionare
    Camron
    Juelz
    Tupac

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
    Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

People hates Pac just because of his fame imo. :/ And that's not right.
    For example if Biggie would have that fame and Pac not then i'm like 99% sure people would love Pac more than BIG. Because in overall they're both at the same level but nobody talks shit about Biggie almost never.

I like pac better than BIG, and I think both are overrated....

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Quote Originally Posted by -Gambino-
    People hates Pac just because of his fame imo. :/ And that's not right.
    For example if Biggie would have that fame and Pac not then i'm like 99% sure people would love Pac more than BIG. Because in overall they're both at the same level but nobody talks shit about Biggie almost never.
    co-sign

i can understand sum people not feelin his music but sum people hate him 4 his fame and cuz alot of commercial fans like him.......atleast thats what i see

and im not even a big pac fan but i know what u mean
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luther Large
    wtf? canibus is a punchline rapper too

he just uses bigger words and less slang

you know your list is a joke when you think andre 3000 is better than Big L

get outta here with that shit
    lol the fact that u underestimate andre shows that you dont know what a lyricist is.

yall mutha fuckas stay underrestimating him and its sad.

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man
    Word, to this day i don't know why people give him the honor to be mentioned in the same sentence as Nas

because they both dropped 2 classic albums, both fell off and tried to go completely commercial, and both beefed together, both grew up in the same places, and now they squashed their beef and are gonna do an album together, thats why people mention them in the same sentence

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
    lol the fact that u underestimate andre shows that you dont know what a lyricist is.

yall mutha fuckas stay underrestimating him and its sad.
    i dont know what a lyricist is

u the 1 who truly dont know what a lyricist is if u think L is overated just

the reason u probly think that is becuz u dont like his style cuz he is definetly a top 10 lyricist if not a top 20 since punchline rapping has a big part in hip hop and he was the best to ever do it i think that puts him in there somwhere

i aint underestimatin andre 3000 who WAS good and then COMPLETLEY FELL OFF so bad theres probly no turning back

- AZ

i dont think andre 3000 has fallen off that bad

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luther Large
    i dont know what a lyricist is

u the 1 who truly dont know what a lyricist is if u think L is overated just

the reason u probly think that is becuz u dont like his style cuz he is definetly a top 10 lyricist if not a top 20 since punchline rapping has a big part in hip hop and he was the best to ever do it i think that puts him in there somwhere

i aint underestimatin andre 3000 who WAS good and then COMPLETLEY FELL OFF so bad theres probly no turning back
    lmao andre hasnt fell off at all. and why is punch line rapping a big part cause yall NY fools stuck on that shit? gtfoh Big L is not a top 10 lyricist stop smokin that crack

Ja Rules, i dont like his music, but thats not the reason i hate him, i hate that stupid mother fucker cuz he's tryin to copy 2pac style, plus he started makin pop music with that fat ass bitch j lo, and thats not all, he was a featuring at her album and their song (i dont remember the name of the song) won an award for best hip hop at some gay ass MTV awards, can u believe it j lo wining hip hop award, its redicolous while in the same category nas was nominated and he lost from a latino pop singer. Now thats some real bullshit.
    50 Cent cuz he disses too many rappers that have done a lot more for hip hop than him.
    Mase - i dont hate him it's just that he's bugging me, since he got that single "i'm back"
    Nelly - i dont know if i should mantion that gay cuz he aint even a rapper he's just a pop singer, that's making fun of hip hop, the biggest poser ever.

Foxxx @ MySpace
    Knowledge wisdom understanding like King Solomon's wealth
    You're a player but only because you be playin yourself