Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: The "Things In Hip Hop That You're Sick Of" Thread

  1. #31
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NC (Bull City Durham)
    Age
    29
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    11.Dumb ass dances being made:"Lean Back", That stupid ass snaping dance.

    12.Beefing over who made what: You know D4L and Dem franchiz boyz are supposedly argueing over who made a dance.

    13.Hip hop boy bands: D4L, Dem Franchize boyz

    14.Lame ass phrases being made and used: "No Homo", "Wut it Do", "I'll Holla", and anything that comes out of E-40's mouth.

    (Double post, but who gives a fuck?!?)

    100...

    "The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
    Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dough Snatcher

    12.Beefing over who made what: You know D4L and Dem franchiz boyz are supposedly argueing over who made a dance.
    - Haha, they are basically fighting over who's gayer. I would have to give the edge to D4L, they clealrly started that dance 1st. But theres only 1 way to slove the dispute and I think "You Got Served" can help...

  3. #33
    Veteran Member TrueDciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yonkers
    Posts
    1,026
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Motherfucking DJ"s shouting in the background of a new joint...bastards think shit is cool when is not.


    Paz ya'llz

  4. #34
    Veteran Member TrueDciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yonkers
    Posts
    1,026
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    And pussy ass wanna be thugs rocking scarface t-shirts and shit like thats gonna make them gansta's?....that is so corny...gloryfying a drug dealer....shit, why support negative shits? ignorant bastards.


    ahhh....i feel much better now.


    Peace!

  5. #35

    Default

    "Hip hop show host dick ridding: Tigger, Linx, Julica. Atleast Sway does tend to tell the truth on occasion."

    106 And park is not a hip hop show. Its an afterschool kids show.
    And Julica is Dime!!

    Im sick of 50cent being on "top of the game"

  6. #36
    Veteran Member GhettoGnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    norway
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,682
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dough Snatcher

    6.Unnesessary deaths Proof, T.I. body guard, Bustas body guard.(But then again that is what there jobs entitle, there just that YOUR BODY GUARD. IDK you be the judge.)
    whattafuck? bodyguards? What about J-Dilla? Professor X?
    All humans is equally much worth, but for the hip hop community ppl like Jay Dee is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more worth than some lame ass bodyguards!


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

  7. #37
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueDciple
    And pussy ass wanna be thugs rocking scarface t-shirts and shit like thats gonna make them gansta's?....that is so corny...gloryfying a drug dealer....shit, why support negative shits? ignorant bastards.


    ahhh....i feel much better now.


    Peace!
    people glorify tony mantanas hunger and grind, not necessarily that he was a drug dealer. dudes from the hood love him cause he fuckin made it, he came fresh off the boat as a refugee, and people who make it out of the hood are just like refugees, its just a dope movie /w a crazy charecter who does w/e the fuck he wants to make it to the top. i don't own a scarface shirt but i wouldn't knock some1 for having one, it's a classic movie and al pachino is an amazing actor.

    Realness

  8. #38
    Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On your roof
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,341
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    I remembered one ting more. I'm TIRED of monotonuous rappers (is it spelled this way?). I mean, I'm now listening to Criminal Minded and I'm wondering, Blastmasta never sings and but delivery never sounds same. Even R&B songs feel like I heard them 100 times but every KRS song is something different.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

  9. #39
    Veteran Member TrueDciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yonkers
    Posts
    1,026
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapple
    people glorify tony mantanas hunger and grind, not necessarily that he was a drug dealer. dudes from the hood love him cause he fuckin made it, he came fresh off the boat as a refugee, and people who make it out of the hood are just like refugees, its just a dope movie /w a crazy charecter who does w/e the fuck he wants to make it to the top. i don't own a scarface shirt but i wouldn't knock some1 for having one, it's a classic movie and al pachino is an amazing actor.
    Yeah Yeah Yeah...the hood, the struggle, the pain...blah blah blah. Like Nas said..we all plan to get rich but is all about how we execute it.

    I never said anything about the movie nor paccino. It is a great *movie* and paccino is one of my Fav's of all time but im afraid that those T-shirts are not showing that. They are showing a man with a machine gun and no matter how great u wanna put it about all the crazy shit he did to get to the *TOP* is not a good exsample for the young youth.

    Sorry if i went out of this thread topic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •