Thread: immobilarity cd

Digital Henchman,IronStrk 61stkillah's Avatar

Default Go

has any 1 noticed the part where it says 2000 shit dat cuban linx vol. II was suppose 2 be out from time. what happen?
    ________
    TOYOTA MOTOR MANUFACTURING DE BAJA CALIFORNIA
    Last edited by 61stkillah; 04-10-2011 at 10:26 AM.

Veteran Member

Default Re: immobilarity cd

I wouldnt pay any attention to that,

It turned into Bulletproof Wallets. They were originally gonna call it that, then it changed to "Cuban Linx 2: Bulletproof Wallets" then just "Bulletproof Wallets."

Arrived: July 13th 2oo3
    Departed: April 16th 2oo8

Veteran Member

Cant wait for Cubin Linx 2 album man thats gonna be hott..

^That's gonna be commercial as hell With Dr. Dre beats, Busta Rhymes features and Busta as executive producer. I think Wu fans ain't gonna love it.
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

^^^^^Oh ye of little, Dutch faith...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

No way. Cuban Linx 2 won't be commercial. Rae and Ghost and everyone affiliated with that album knows not to come out with some commercial shit. Just won't happen.

they just fucked up.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

this is Rae's last chance, if he comes with more bullsh1t im done with dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
    ^That's gonna be commercial as hell With Dr. Dre beats, Busta Rhymes features and Busta as executive producer. I think Wu fans ain't gonna love it.
    True as hell, i REAALLLYY don't know about this one. I thought No Said Date thought the clan its lesson, real shit comes from the fam, but i guess not. Oh well, aftera ll Dre produced Deep Cover, The Chronic, and Doggystyle, we can't forget he's still talented, but he's no Rza.

Veteran Member

Theres alot of politics behind beat making these days. Rza can easily produce another cuban linx album but he just cant get that kind of sample clearence and its risky to chop up samples without permision. Thats were dre comes in handy. He will get the sample clearence even if he aint doin the beat. As for independent labels i dont see how they get away with not paying royalties.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
    co sign....
    i'm so happy Mayoya has most of the opinions as mine....i just have to say co sign and that's all cuz he says everything i want too
    lol
    peace Mayoya

When that albums hits. All you haters will be changing your minds. It was just like when Pretty Toney dropped. I remember so many Wu fans saying that it was gonna be garbage. That Ghost went commercial and he wasnt gonna bring it. Come on now? You all should know better than that. When has R.A.G.U ever let anybody down????? Never!!!!! And they never will. So when it drops, all the opinions of you Wu fans with no faith will change. And that's a fact!!!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------
    P.roton E.lectrons A.lways C.ause E.xplosions

-----------------------------------------------------------

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Righteous1
    When that albums hits. All you haters will be changing your minds. It was just like when Pretty Toney dropped. I remember so many Wu fans saying that it was gonna be garbage. That Ghost went commercial and he wasnt gonna bring it. Come on now? You all should know better than that. When has R.A.G.U ever let anybody down????? Never!!!!! And they never will. So when it drops, all the opinions of you Wu fans with no faith will change. And that's a fact!!!!!!
    Word to that. I want it to be commercial and dope at the same time. It sounds like people just want it to be dope with no commercial success. Those are the people who need to quit crying about how wu aint on top anymore.

Well, PRETTY TONEY was just kinda whack in my opinion. A few bangers, but not a classic like SUPREME CLIENTELE for example. It was okay, but nothing special to me.

I really hope Raekwon will drop a grimey + commercial cd so the Wu will get exposure and all. But I just doubt it...

And even if this is commercial as fuck, I might like it dudes, I don't think there is anything wrong with commercial hiphop. As long as I like to listen to it, I'm happy. But I know most Wu-Tang fans don't agree with me on that. That's why I think most of the Wu fans won't like this new Rae cd...
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya