once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Is Any Body Feeling Jr Writer??????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Is Any Body Feeling Jr Writer??????????

IS ANY BODY FEELING JR WRITER??????????
    DO U THINK HIS ALBUM IS GONNA BE HOT? HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT HIM LIRICALLY? DO U THINK HE IS GONNA MAKE SOME NOISE IN THIS INDUSTRY?
    DO YA THINK HE HAS POTENTIAL?

I heard a couple of his joints, lyrically I wasnt impressed. Wat do u think is his best song lyrically maybe im missin out on sumtin?

im def. feelin his boy un kasa tho

still standin tall

I dont know about him making noise in the idustry, the reason being is because we all know that freestylers never really make it. They make a lot noise on mixtapes,but thats about it. I dont think I will buy his album, his subject matter is to typical: jewelry, hoes and hustling (Blah, Blah...BORING). I might take a listen to Camron's album though, ot because I am a huge fan but because I have all his albums and his flow and style makes me listen...theres always something funny on his albums (I need to laugh from hear to there).

Hes the best member in the dipset camp but that isn't sayin much. His mixtapes are pretty good especially production wise but thats usual with dipset. Me personally I wouldn't buy and dipset music but I would burn some of their best work to bump in the car when i'm on a Common,Mos Def, KRS, etc. break.

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa
    Hes the best member in the dipset camp but that isn't sayin much. His mixtapes are pretty good especially production wise but thats usual with dipset. Me personally I wouldn't buy and dipset music but I would burn some of their best work to bump in the car when i'm on a Common,Mos Def, KRS, etc. break.
    you wouldn't buy any dipset...yet you somehow can say who is the best in the crew? youre a dickrider man.

and with the right production it could definitly be a hot album...with the right production

Realness

Veteran Member

most overrated mixtape rapper PERIOD

Quote Originally Posted by B-Ball-Hov
    IS ANY BODY FEELING JR WRITER??????????
    DO U THINK HIS ALBUM IS GONNA BE HOT? HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT HIM LIRICALLY? DO U THINK HE IS GONNA MAKE SOME NOISE IN THIS INDUSTRY?
    DO YA THINK HE HAS POTENTIAL?
    nope
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto