Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official E3 Thread

A new Dragon Quest anounced on the .... wii (I can't be used to this name) that shit will be ill without any doubt ! im playing the VIII and that worth the money spent.
    F.L.I.N.T.

Quote Originally Posted by Claustrofobic
    IM gonna pray for another Age of Empires as well
    I think it was already announced that they were gonna do another one, as they added pictures of time eras in the box, so next thing will prolly be some Napoleon shit :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Claustrofobic
    IM gonna pray for another Age of Empires as well
    if you like games like age of empires check out medieval total war 2 which is soon to be coming out.

Good news, Twilight princess will be released on GC & wii !
    F.L.I.N.T.

The halo 3 trailer looks good, but boring not action, i was expecting something like killzone did last year.

I saw this one thing in E3 that wowed me, it was this card game that showed a hologram image when u play that card.

Sig by Born Invincible
    Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

GTA IV for both 360 and PS3 announced.

Quote Originally Posted by num2son
    The halo 3 trailer looks good, but boring not action, i was expecting something like killzone did last year.

I saw this one thing in E3 that wowed me, it was this card game that showed a hologram image when u play that card.
    The halo 3 trailer was only a teaser, and the Halo games does not only focus on action, it focus on deep story, on pride and loyalty.
    The teaser was symbollic.

The Killzone trailer by the way, was pre-rendered and not made by the actual Killzone team.
    The Killzone trailer showed what they were trying to reach, while Halo 3 was showing what they already have reached.

Quote Originally Posted by believin
    The halo 3 trailer was only a teaser, and the Halo games does not only focus on action, it focus on deep story, on pride and loyalty.
    The teaser was symbollic.

The Killzone trailer by the way, was pre-rendered and not made by the actual Killzone team.
    The Killzone trailer showed what they were trying to reach, while Halo 3 was showing what they already have reached.
    Halo has a story, whats it about, cause I dont remember, Im always online. So, seriously, theres a story
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Its story story is too immense for me to tell, not finished with the three books yet, but looking forward to the next.
    This site however have collected the most important parts, and also host debates and rumours http://halosm.bungie.org/story/

Hope it helps
    peace