once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPod Video

Default iPod Video

Im hearin alot of hate for the iPod video , the battery power isnt bad for all the features it has got , over 2 hours video playback and up to 14 hours music playback. I think the iPod shits on other Mp3 players easilly , and it easilly shits on the PSP for video and music playback , u wud have to spend around 2500 on memory cards for the PSP to match the 30GB memory of the iPod Video.
    Last edited by WotsGoinDown; 05-09-2006 at 02:40 PM.

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

i got one and i love it, 15 GB full already with music and music videos/movies/tv shows

get it just for the music playback and its great

IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar

i have 60 gig ipod video and its 5 star quality. i dont know what the fuck hate would be about, but it doesnt matter because hate towards any ipod is totally irrelavent.

i got the 30. is good.

damn i want one

Prince Rai

yeh i got the 30!!

its great, only theres a scratch on the screen which is annoying, but its ok!
    i havent had anyyy problems with it. sound is amazing and if you chek the picure quality, its really good, beats many mp4 players.

downside really is that if you dont get a case soon enough, you will get bad scratches.
    and oh sometimes you will realise that the battery life aint that good. sounds weird :S , but sometimes the battery runs out so quikly, without even using video etc.

but yeh, without a doubt an amazinggg thing!! i cnt imagine how the 60 could be useful :P, the 30 already is hard to fill up!!!!

ouch tough luck with the scratch, scratches piss me off, ha - my DS is still collecting dust cos theres a big ass scratch on it

it sounds amazing though, thanks for your lil review ill look more into them....

I got a zen: vision m, my girl got the ipod. truth be told, the zen is better. My girl keeps stealing my shit. The ipod is great too, just the zen has more features, and you can put divx,xvid,.avi, or any torrent files straight to it. Its more of a PC friendly thing.

It has a hd lcd screen, fm radio, and a voice recorder.

Heres a link:
    http://www.creative.com/products/pro...&product=14331
    Last edited by Icurus; 05-21-2006 at 02:37 AM.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    yeh i got the 30!!

its great, only theres a scratch on the screen which is annoying, but its ok!
    i havent had anyyy problems with it. sound is amazing and if you chek the picure quality, its really good, beats many mp4 players.

downside really is that if you dont get a case soon enough, you will get bad scratches.
    and oh sometimes you will realise that the battery life aint that good. sounds weird :S , but sometimes the battery runs out so quikly, without even using video etc.

but yeh, without a doubt an amazinggg thing!! i cnt imagine how the 60 could be useful :P, the 30 already is hard to fill up!!!!
    I was in the exact same situation. Heres what I did.

http://todd.dailey.info/archives/200...can-of-brasso/

^^use this to get the scratches out (works on all minor-moderate, the big scratches may not work)

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...eo-iPod/Detail

^^ put this on after cleaning it to protect.

i highly reccomend that process. if you follow the directions it's fairly easy and cheap. PM me if you need any help. peace.

ALSO, ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO TRADE iPOD MOVIES PM ME!!

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Knowing the Ledge Claustrofobic's Avatar

SERIOUSLY duke, dont get an iPod....I have one myself and the quality is sooo fucking poor, it is bound to get flaws and bugs and eventually break down after a year or so. When u get it, you'll be happy and think its cool and all, but after a while you while notice its acting strange and it will just fuck up....I know this for a fact cause it happened to me and like 30 other people I know whith all kinds of iPods of different sizes, nano, video, all that shit....iPod is sooo fukin crap I just give u advice dont waste your money on that shit

Quote Originally Posted by Claustrofobic
    SERIOUSLY duke, dont get an iPod....I have one myself and the quality is sooo fucking poor, it is bound to get flaws and bugs and eventually break down after a year or so. When u get it, you'll be happy and think its cool and all, but after a while you while notice its acting strange and it will just fuck up....I know this for a fact cause it happened to me and like 30 other people I know whith all kinds of iPods of different sizes, nano, video, all that shit....iPod is sooo fukin crap I just give u advice dont waste your money on that shit
    wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Claustrofobic
    thanks dude, most of my mates have them, my mate broke his last week but thats cos he dropped it, but still it cant be that strong if it breaks from a minor fall like that!

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by MaShPG
    I was in the exact same situation. Heres what I did.

http://todd.dailey.info/archives/200...can-of-brasso/

^^use this to get the scratches out (works on all minor-moderate, the big scratches may not work)

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...eo-iPod/Detail

^^ put this on after cleaning it to protect.

i highly reccomend that process. if you follow the directions it's fairly easy and cheap. PM me if you need any help. peace.

ALSO, ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO TRADE iPOD MOVIES PM ME!!
    prps for that!!

Fa sho, good luck.

Okay, if anybody wants to trade movies, holla at me. Heres what I have in iPod format:

Movies:

Battle Royale
    Fight Club
    Half Baked
    Rhyme & Reason
    Saw II
    Shogun Assassin
    Sin City
    Style Wars
    The Boondock Saints
    The Warriors

TV Shows: