once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPod Video

Shogun Assassin would be good to have but i want a few of them

Battle Royale (edit: downloading it now, can convert after)
    Fight Club
    Half Baked
    Shogun Assassin
    Sin City
    The Warriors

all i got is the animatrix and peep show season 1,2,3.

i got some stuff i can convert though. six feet under, sopranos, last two episodes of lost.
    Last edited by Kong; 05-27-2006 at 07:04 AM.

Veteran Member

i think my i pod video is a really good mp3 player an one the best out there so id def advise buying one

but 2 problems i found battery it runs out pretty quick.

some just break randomly an have problems an shit but you get a year insurance so i guess your alright if anythign happens

and they scratch so easily! i jus bought i special sticker thats sracth proof and shit it only covers the screen but thats all i really minded about

and i dont ahve any films or tv programs on it just have music videos. would be happy to trade

still interested in getting one...hmm...

I have movie Ipod,but I don't have the updated quicktime to put movies on .I need help on how to convert and place movies on my Ipod some one help!!!!!!!!

I want you to put your hands together and
    welcome him to the stage -- a big round of applause for Jackson Heights'
    own, Mr. Randy Watson! Yesssss!!!! Randy Watson!

iPod is a strong sign of the apocalypse
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by WUHEADSINCE93
    I have movie Ipod,but I don't have the updated quicktime to put movies on .I need help on how to convert and place movies on my Ipod some one help!!!!!!!!
    i downloaded videora ipod converter and use it alot to put music vids on my i pod (im using it now putting lost series 2 on) but im not sure if this the quickest program to convert the files to get them on i pod cos it can take awhile

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

Music Videos:
    A TON OF HIP-HOP

Movies:
    Friday After Next
    Spawn
    Crash

TV Shows:
    All of the Boondocks episodes (havent converted em yet but will soon), the only one i dont have is "Wingmen" Mash, hook it up (non-ipod format) if you can, and also i've never heard of X-Box Killer but try to hook that up if you can too lol.

Some Simpsons Episodes
    A ton of Family Guy Episodes
    __________________________________________________ ____________

A problem i'm having with the iPod right now (30gb) is that the battery life goes out so damn quick, like in an hour for video. Im thinking of using the battery replacement program but iono if its trustable or safe, what if they fuck it up or delete all your stuff or even find some shit that they find "illegal"?? iono what to do lol. BTW it was like this when i bought it off of eBay, i guess thats why it was like $250, but iono what to do with the battery.....
    Last edited by WuTangWarrior; 05-27-2006 at 12:50 PM.

dont fucking get an ipod. after a few years the battery life will be non existant. trust me. apart from that they have the best functionability and intergration of all mp3 players, but they only last 4/5 year max. from my experiences anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by WuTangWarrior
    Music Videos:
    A TON OF HIP-HOP

Movies:
    Friday After Next
    Spawn
    Crash

TV Shows:
    All of the Boondocks episodes (havent converted em yet but will soon), the only one i dont have is "Wingmen" Mash, hook it up (non-ipod format) if you can, and also i've never heard of X-Box Killer but try to hook that up if you can too lol.

Some Simpsons Episodes
    A ton of Family Guy Episodes
    __________________________________________________ ____________

A problem i'm having with the iPod right now (30gb) is that the battery life goes out so damn quick, like in an hour for video. Im thinking of using the battery replacement program but iono if its trustable or safe, what if they fuck it up or delete all your stuff or even find some shit that they find "illegal"?? iono what to do lol. BTW it was like this when i bought it off of eBay, i guess thats why it was like $250, but iono what to do with the battery.....
    i think thats about normal for video i got the same i pod sounds about the same, i got a car charger tho and a mains one.

IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar

I FUCKING L*VE MY IPOD VIDEO!!! IT was always a dream of mine to get an ipod lol. When i finally got an ipod which was the IPOD Video 60 i was amazed. You can watch videos, convert ur own videos, listen to a shit load of music of course, plug it into tv sets, and all sorts of other neat shit. Just so convenient, especially if you want to carry all those wu videos on ur computer etc etcc heheheehhehehehehjeheheeheheherhwaerewhhe

I use Jodix Free iPod Video Converter. I was very surprised to find a free programm, that works perfectly fine, plus there is no watermarks automatically put after the conversion. Just Great!! Try it.

http://www.ipod-video-converter.org/index.html

I got the 30g iPod and I really love it. The only thing I really don't like is that the battery life is very short and you absolutely need a computer to recharge it. Some will tell me there is accessory to recharge it anywhere, but it costs like 60$ to buy.
    "That little baby you have in your arms is going to die of heart failure before you do, if you keep feeding her/him trash."
    "If we treated America the way it has treated our people, we would be called terrorists, rapists, thieves, murderers."

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic