Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMFG!!!! Smash Bros. Brawl will own

Default OMFG!!!! Smash Bros. Brawl will own

Nintedo;s new smash bros. might just be in the top 5 games to get in the new next gen. First off, online wifi, over 40 characters, and you dont use the wii controller to play, you use you're gamecube controller. For those who dont know, the Wii will have four gamecube controller slots in the side. Some games for the Wii will only use the two-hand gamecube controller. Oh, and the Wii is backwards compatible with all Nintendo systems.

The trailer is on www.gametrailers.com and the biggest surprise is one of the new characters. Are you ready for this?!?!? Solid Snake will be one of the new charaters. Fucking crazy.

Damn, Im sorry but the Nintendo system is kicking everyone's ass. The games are all promising.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Nintendo: Wii will make you our bitches
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Check the trailer yall!!! http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2686,

The new characters! Metalknight from Kirby, Zero Suit Samus, Pit from Kid Icarus, and Wario! And last but not least.... Snake from Metal Gear !!

EDIT: lol you already said this : ))

Quote Originally Posted by Icurus
    Nintedo;s new smash bros. might just be in the top 5 games to get in the new next gen. First off, online wifi, over 40 characters, and you dont use the wii controller to play, you use you're gamecube controller. For those who dont know, the Wii will have four gamecube controller slots in the side. Some games for the Wii will only use the two-hand gamecube controller. Oh, and the Wii is backwards compatible with all Nintendo systems.

The trailer is on www.gametrailers.com and the biggest surprise is one of the new characters. Are you ready for this?!?!? Solid Snake will be one of the new charaters. Fucking crazy.

Damn, Im sorry but the Nintendo system is kicking everyone's ass. The games are all promising.
    except of course the ones that used cartridges
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

holy shit..just got done watching e3

they announced the price for the wii.....and its 500$
    damn...the controller is what cost they said

that stupid F#@%ing controller. oh well

when i saw that angel i thought "oh man they brought back kid icarus" but the characters name was pit.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe

when i saw that angel i thought "oh man they brought back kid icarus" but the characters name was pit.
    nevermind. i checked out gamefaqs and found out the kid icarus character's name actually is "pit". thats cool they brought him back.

ADD: putting solid snake in the game is a lame attempt to get some attention. totally out of place.
    Last edited by THE W; 05-11-2006 at 07:11 PM.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

nah man Kojima sucked his dick hard and got Snake in

But seriously the Wii costs 250.. .not 500..

Also, the Wii WILL be compatible with the NES and SNES and N64. You'll just be able to download them. NES games cost 2$, SNES 4-5$ and N64 maybe 10$ or so.

nevermind. i checked out gamefaqs and found out the kid icarus character's name actually is "pit". thats cool they brought him back.

ADD: putting solid snake in the game is a lame attempt to get some attention. totally out of place.
    Yeah I guess so, but remember other metal gear solid games have been available on gamecube, and the original metal gear games have been only for the original NES.

And its not 500 dollars dumb ass, whoever said it, theres no price yet, and the system will be $250 at most.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

haha ull see put u in a deep rest g
    sike i was just playing give yall hopes up like ps3

thats a new ryhme

Quote Originally Posted by Icurus
    Yeah I guess so, but remember other metal gear solid games have been available on gamecube, and the original metal gear games have been only for the original NES.
    well yeah, back when NES was the only system out there. all the characters on smash brothers have been nintendo franchise game characters.

snake wont ruin the game i just think he's totally out of place. like its an attempt to scrape off the "kiddie" gloss nintendo has gotten. if they wanted to do something different they should've went with sonic or crash bandicoot.

on another note, they should think about making another kid icarus game.
    Last edited by THE W; 05-12-2006 at 11:37 PM.

well yeah, back when NES was the only system out there. all the characters on smash brothers have been nintendo franchise game characters.

snake wont ruin the game i just think he's totally out of place. like its an attempt to scrape off the "kiddie" gloss nintendo has gotten. if they wanted to do something different they should've went with sonic or crash bandicoot.

on another note, they should think about making another kid icarus game.
    I guess, but samus/metroid is not a kiddie game, zelda not really a kiddie game, how many kids can beat it. Earthbound rpg, not kiddie, so your anybody can counter your opinion with facts.

And they are making a kid icarus game, that would probably be a kiddie game.

It's like nobody noticed there will be a normal pad for the wii aswell

F.L.I.N.T.

That controller looks real retro and new at the same time.

A new Smash Bros sounds pretty cool. The original I thought was the best game on the N64 (yes, even better than Goldeneye and Ocarina of time it was that good) the idea of putting Snake in is an interesting one, maybe it'll open the door for other non-nintendo characters to get into it. Smash Bros with Megaman in it would be killer

Chicks dig giant robots