once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: nellys country grammer is underrated nowadays...it had some classic cuts

IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar

yeah country grammar was good but since nelly isnt really like that style anymore the cd is poser shit.

-

So you don't think Andre is weird huh? He dresses like a woman and he's a bitch. The music he makes now is pussy. You bought Outkast's last album so that makes you a pussy. I bet you thought Andre's side of the disc was better than Big Boi's disc. Andre started acting weird when Outkast's Elevators video came out and he had a turban on in the video LOL. Ever since then, he's been acting strange. Common and QTip are bitches too because they switched up and started making pussy songs later on. The Roots are wack too. Ever since Malik B, Rahzel and Dice Raw stopped collaborating with them, they've been doing wack shit. I don't like rappers that make alternative music anyway and try to appeal to a wider audience. Keep the shit hip hop and street. LOL@Mark Wahlberg dissing Andre in Four Brothers movie when Andre said he had to go to gymnastics class hahahahahahahahahaha. Andre is a bitch like i said. I shouldn't have to prove my point to you that he's a bitch. Just listen to his song Hey Ya hahahahahahahahaha. Ceelo of Goodie Mob is a bitch too. Singing muthafucka LOL. He should've kept rapping.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    So you don't think Andre is weird huh? He dresses like a woman and he's a bitch. The music he makes now is pussy. You bought Outkast's last album so that makes you a pussy. I bet you thought Andre's side of the disc was better than Big Boi's disc. Andre started acting weird when Outkast's Elevators video came out and he had a turban on in the video LOL. Ever since then, he's been acting strange. Common and QTip are bitches too because they switched up and started making pussy songs later on. The Roots are wack too. Ever since Malik B, Rahzel and Dice Raw stopped collaborating with them, they've been doing wack shit. I don't like rappers that make alternative music anyway and try to appeal to a wider audience. Keep the shit hip hop and street. LOL@Mark Wahlberg dissing Andre in Four Brothers movie when Andre said he had to go to gymnastics class hahahahahahahahahaha. Andre is a bitch like i said. I shouldn't have to prove my point to you that he's a bitch. Just listen to his song Hey Ya hahahahahahahahaha. Ceelo of Goodie Mob is a bitch too. Singing muthafucka LOL. He should've kept rapping.
    wtf ?? u are just stupid....every human has the right to dress the way he wants...u are ignorant....andre can wear his damn clouthes, that takes nothin away from him music...gymnastics ?? and ?? u care about other people like that ?? so that makes someone a bitch ?? god damn are u gay ?? if u have problems with your body - then thats the right way to go....andre started this weird shit on stankonia a lil bit and brought it to another level on the love belove...on atlins and aquinimi he was rappin like a king so i dont get your problem..u say he should rap - thats what he did untill his last album..ya brain is fucked up...

all ya points are gay

andre is wack cause of the shit he wears = homo point

andre is wack cause he aint rappin anymore = that was one album so plz explain me how atlins is wack and how aquinimi is wack

lol now eat a dick faggot

LOl..Charles.. Over here in Amsterdam you wouldnt hold opinions like that down for a minute.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    Pussy With Teeth you need to shut your homo bitch ass up. Fuck Nelly and Outkast. Outkast are some bitches straight up. They haven't made a tight album since their first one and Andre is a weird faggot. Fuck Andre's bitch ass. Now what you gonna say about that bitch? I can't believe your faggot ass said Andre is better than GZA. Andre ain't seeing GZA at all lyrically. LOL@you said Nelly's Country Grammer song is better than both of Inspectah Deck's solo albums hahahahahahahahahaha. Inspectah Deck's solo albums aren't good but he's better than Nelly.
    ur an idiot get off wu's nuts

-

Pussy With Teeth you can't even spell so shut your bitch ass up. Andre is a bitch and Outkast's music is pussy. I ain't changing my opinion. Bone Collecta i ain't on Wu Tang's nuts. Who the fuck do you like?

Veteran Member

you are judging shit on clothes stupid. you the hip hop fashion police? how does what they wear make them bitches?

for example common dresses very conservative but wil bitch slap you for talking shit about him(he's in a chi gang called 4 corner hustlers)

you sound stupid when u say someone sucks or they are gay cause of the clothes they wear. i think ur a bitch

chi town is pussy though

Quote Originally Posted by R3beLuTionAry
    yeah country grammar was good but since nelly isnt really like that style anymore the cd is poser shit.

naw thats not right...makes that meths old shit wack ? or LL ??? naw mean ?? nelly is gay now but he was sick back then

and the album wasnt really commercial to me...the country grammer song is not that cocky imo...nelly had a sick flow on there...i dont know ..ride with me was not commercial either....it was just chilling...nelly needs to go back to this shit

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

What was nice about Nelly's first album was that it really had a home town feel to it and he really repped his town. The cd is like a mini tour of his home town. But tbh I couldn't really see myself listening to that album on a regular basis.

And those comments people are making about the way certain rappers dress made me laugh. I bet too many people on this site wear the same Nike's as the next man and the same hoodies and shit and then act like they individual and shit. And then they got the nerve to disrespect rappers that try being different.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
    What was nice about Nelly's first album was that it really had a home town feel to it and he really repped his town. The cd is like a mini tour of his home town. But tbh I couldn't really see myself listening to that album on a regular basis.

And those comments people are making about the way certain rappers dress made me laugh. I bet too many people on this site wear the same Nike's as the next man and the same hoodies and shit and then act like they individual and shit. And then they got the nerve to disrespect rappers that try being different.
    yeah i aint listing to that shit all the way through .. the album has some trash songs BUT people need to see that the album wasnt 100% wack...it had its moments...nelly wasnt wack imo..he had nice hooks and flows...and some tight beats

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz
    chi town is pussy though
    chicago >>> your whole state

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    he had nice hooks and flows...and some tight beats
    Still has from time to time..

The Title Of The Thread Had My Laughing...lmao

Fuck This Bird

Quote Originally Posted by 357 NYC
    The Title Of The Thread Had My Laughing...lmao

Fuck This Bird