Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: how many rappers can u name that are better than 2Pac ??

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    aight this forum always has some shit againt 2pac ..

bring ya lists

who u rank higher ??

ill comment on them - that will be some funny shit
    GZA

pac is a bigger political figure (which sounds wierd but its true)

but GZA is def the better rapper
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Funk_Dock
    haha, yall fools make me laugh

200 mcs better than pac??? please i could name maybe 10.....you not even lookin at his career, the way he touches people with his records, his diversity, versatility, vocal presence, live performance, industry impact...

on the serious tip, what are u smokin??
    ^good call, seems like your the voice of reason in every thread.

Knowing the Ledge Claustrofobic's Avatar

Notorious BIG

touch that

then holla back

bitch

Jay-Z
    Dr.Dre
    Eminem

Yes... I did fuck Your Mom

Biggie Smalls

Yes... I did fuck Your Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Gear
    Jay-Z
    Dr.Dre
    Eminem
    what the fuck? eminem bein better than pac is ridiculous

Eminem is not better than pac niether is dre or jay-z

I like jay-z but he aint better than pac and i aint even a pac fan either
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

GENERAL WISE

2pac = hip hop's icon

when this hip hop shit is over he will be remeberewd like bob marley for raegge
    elvis presely for rock, and etc

Quote Originally Posted by ERIC_CARTMAN
    2pac = hip hop's icon

very motherfucking true

personally I think he is better than Biggie, Biggie was ill and all and beat pac in certain aspects of being an mc, and he has a lot of rappers out there who are better mcs but he is definately THE hip hop icon

if you look strictly at mc status, there are plenty better you cant argue that bloody fact he isnt THE GREATEST MC, maybe the greatest rapper, he kind of lost his way in the end but with killuminatti it looked like he was finding it again, unfortunately suge killed him (yeah yeah no one knows) when he wanted to leave death row so we wont know for sure if he was gonna be back on it, but if he was still alive I will bet you people like eminem and 50 cent would be having a hard time and I also bet that wutang members if not the whole clan, would have done some collabos with him, after all like on Masta Killa's album, he said tang was the few east coast people he respected

he aint the best, but he definately has had the biggest impact, go to poor african countries and they will know pac

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by ERIC_CARTMAN
    2pac = hip hop's icon

rep

so whats the criteria?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Cuttin Headz

i think pac is top 10 dead or alive for sure...thats may be just me, but:
    2pacalypse is a very dope album, me against the world, 7 day theory, are both near classics if not classics IMO

plus he has mad collabs and unreleased tracks that are good.

so hes top 10 ever IMO

many. there is no point in actually naming anyone because your reply is "he didnt have as many classic/good albums". i thought the question was who was better. obviously they need to have an amount of material but its who is the better mc, not how many classic albums they have. i think pac was dope but there are many who are better.

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Gear
    Jay-Z
    Dr.Dre
    Eminem
    Holy shit....thats terrible.

Y'all need to quit doing shit like this. It's useless, man.

What I said in an older thread still applies.

Quote Originally Posted by trickkillah
    It's impossible to tell because we haven't seen all of the MCs ever yet. But on the real, it really is impossible to list this. All MCs have their strengths and their weaknesses. You have to take into consideration the generation that they're from, their home, and their styles. Example: Can you compare Afrika Bambaataa to Method Man? Or better yet: Snoop Doggy Dogg to Ice-T? Phife Dawg to Scarface? Completely different takes. It's all about favorites, not the greatest. Also, regular people will always say Notorious B.I.G. and Pac because of their fame not because of their skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deity Allah
    All of em' (except for Nick Cannon & E-40)
    That's funny considering pac and E-40 did alot of collabin'. Hell, E-40 did that track "Ain't Hard 2 Find" on All Eyez on Me. Pac always gave the underground love. As far as Pac's fans...well...I got into Hip Hop through 2pac. I was a fan before I knew seriously how much of an icon he was and before I knew he even died. I started really listening to Pac when I was ten or eleven. He's not the greatest but, he's definitely one of my favorites.

And seriously, you guys are just talking about famous MCs. There's tons of cats out there that could most definitely rip any signed rapper. I could name tons of dudes some of you might not even heard of that I consider better.

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Quote Originally Posted by Deity Allah
    All of em' (except for Nick Cannon & E-40)
    Are you joking or are you retarded?
    Boston - NYC