Page 14 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Boxing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai View Post
    weve waited for zab for ages, he has been given many fights to prove himself and he hasnt satisfied many boxing fans.
    Yep. He's finished as an "elite" fighter, though I never considered one anyway. Who couldn't beat down Spinks like that lol? Kostya sonned him, PBF sonned him, baldo sonned him...he's finished. It's back to ESPN2 for Zab. He's a fuckin punk with no respect for the game. -Peace

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by benzo View Post
    Yep. He's finished as an "elite" fighter, though I never considered one anyway. Who couldn't beat down Spinks like that lol? Kostya sonned him, PBF sonned him, baldo sonned him...he's finished. It's back to ESPN2 for Zab. He's a fuckin punk with no respect for the game. -Peace
    word is rightt!

nice reading your thought benzo!! where u been?? partyn :P

what is everyones predictions for the barrera vs. juarez II?

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatologist View Post
    what is everyones predictions for the barrera vs. juarez II?
    I say Barrera by SD like their last fight. I'm still hesitating if I should order it or not, but you know this fight is going to be exciting.

Did anyone see PBF on Quite Frankley the other night? He lost his mind, he said he's going to end his boxing career as the best boxer ever. He did say no disrespect towards Ali & Sugar Ray Robinson, but what the fuck is he thinking? I thought he was talking about retiring in the next two years. He needs to majorly improve his resume before he can even dream about that.

I'm picking Juarez by late round TKO. I love Barrera, but it's time for a new breed of fighters. Then we'd have Juarez, Barrera, Pacquiao, Morales, Marquez, and Chavez all in the mix.
    PBF is a MORON, period. He is literally dumb; he can barely make a coherent statement, much less a valid point. I'd put Ex in that list before PBF and even that's blaspemy. My God ,how I want Baldo to hand him a big L on that pretty record he's got. Peace Prince!

that barrera/rocky fight lastnight was kinda boring........

kinda my azz......that fight sucked. i'm very dissapointed in both fighters. why was Rocky scared this time around? Barrera has reduced himself to a boxer, he IS NOT fighting like the Mexican warrior he once was. he knew standing toe to toe was a huge risk for him so he used his superior boxing skills to avoid brawling. he also did a large amount of hugging/clinching, which is just not something that MAB used to do. peace...

I'm glad I didn't order it if it was that bad. Did Barrera win big or was it close?

Barrera controlled the fight pretty much. won by like 5-6 points on most score cards. not much action or exchanges due to Barrera's style in the fight. Be glad you saved your dough for Pac/Morales 3! Peace-

Damn that fight sounded boring. I don't even think they showed the rerun on HBO last weekend. Is anyone going to watch the Contender championship tommorow? I think Steve Forbes should win easily. He has it all and really the only stand out boxer from the series imo. The other guy Brewer, won a 5rd fight after getting knocked down in the first round.(47-47,48-46, & 49-46?????) How does 49-46 add up after the winner was knocked down in the first round? There goes that Contender judging again.

Quote Originally Posted by rynmur04 View Post
    How does 49-46 add up after the winner was knocked down in the first round? There goes that Contender judging again.
    haha yeah, they're trying to be as close as possible to the big Vegas PPV's. you know, the "legit" boxing organizations lol. Peace-

that corrales/casamayor fight could be interesting.....floyd/baldamir could be interseting also.......

Corrales/Casamayor should be a hell of a fight! Damn, I almost forgot that's coming up soon. Joel's been talking maaaad shit about Chico. I hope it's a fucking bloodbath! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

my dude jnr witter a wiorld champ welterweight now, jnr welter anyway

finally, hes a brilliant pugilist on his day, can be mayweather esque

Quote Originally Posted by rynmur04 View Post
    Damn that fight sounded boring. I don't even think they showed the rerun on HBO last weekend. Is anyone going to watch the Contender championship tommorow? I think Steve Forbes should win easily. He has it all and really the only stand out boxer from the series imo. The other guy Brewer, won a 5rd fight after getting knocked down in the first round.(47-47,48-46, & 49-46?????) How does 49-46 add up after the winner was knocked down in the first round? There goes that Contender judging again.
    man the contender final wuz boring