Page 140 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4090130137138139140141142143150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 3108

Thread: The Official Boxing Thread

there's rumours about Floyd vs Martinez for the middleweight belt... ya'll ready ready for that with Pac vs Margarito the same night on dueling PPV's??? lol

so who gets the grammy award this year koscheck or cintron?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by benzo View Post
    there's rumours about Floyd vs Martinez for the middleweight belt... ya'll ready ready for that with Pac vs Margarito the same night on dueling PPV's??? lol
    are they really talking about fighting the same night//??

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

no man i'm fuckin around. just saying boxing is so fucked up now it wouldn't be thaaaat suprising, which is sad. i can see the fight not getting made easily...floyd's not coming off his drug policy any time soon. floyd can still bank by fighting martinez plus he gets another title AND he doesn't have to fight manny,

I think Cintron didn't want to continue after that fall...though he claims he did, he never gave an indication that he wanted to continue. The doctor said he would've given Cintron another chance but Cintron told him he couldn't continue.

yeah he's a faggot...he did nothing visible to me to indicate that he wanted to continue.

Starvin' individuals kill Tommy's Avatar

Malignaggi embarrassed himself yet again, shame as I'm a big fan of his.

Dirrell sonned Tyson Fury with this, though:

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27896

Marquez by stoppage this Saturday!

^^Wow..this should be a great fight. I hate to see Vazquez' eyes after his fights (reminds me of Gatti after his wars). How about Amir Khan vs. Victor Ortiz. I just don't know if Khan or Ortiz are ready for Tim Bradley. Just a thought.

GBP will keep Khan away from power punchers for a while, I'm thinking. Bradley and Khan would be a great technical boxing match IMO.

i think Bradley is the best of the 3 I hope they have a fight trilogy between them all

Quote Originally Posted by benzo View Post
    Marquez by stoppage this Saturday!
    I think Vazquez needs to retire...there's so much scar tissue on his eyes that a simple jab seems to bruise/cut them. Was very impressed with Marquez though. Celestino Caballero, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Juan Manuel Lopez, etc.. there's a ton of good fights at 126.

this is a bit off topic, but what type of reeboks were mayweather and khan most recently wearing? ive seen mayweather with a red white blue pair against marquez, and a red black pair against mosley. khan wore a black white pair against malignaggi. theyre really tight shoes, i would get some if only i KNEW what their exact name is :/ can anyone help? (i like the shoes because they look appealing, not cause mayweather/khan wear them) i cant find them anywhere on the reebok website, just a bunch of hoopla about the zigtechs and runtones.

Links:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUMcNfHw53I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d7i87WW-L0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFij3RKev14

Any help will be very appreciated!

^^ You might want to check out some boxing websites that sell boxing gear...I know I saw some site that still sold Roy Jones' Jordan Brand shoe (which looked like a boot & some boxers still wear till now). Why wouldn't Reebok make a bigger marketing push for Mayweather still puzzles me. There's always a lot of hype for Nike's Manny Pacquaio kicks (they always have a new one for his fights). I'm sure you're not the only one who wants them..Reebok needs to step up their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Malignaggi embarrassed himself yet again, shame as I'm a big fan of his.

Dirrell sonned Tyson Fury with this, though:

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27896
    AHAHAHAHAHA Helarious, and I really like Tyson Fury.

What do you guys think of these fighters:-

Antwone Smith
    Felix Diaz
    Luis Garcia