once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 173 of 208 FirstFirst ... 73123163170171172173174175176183 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 3112

Thread: The Official Boxing Thread

read about the williams situation earlier today..thats sad man. i agree with ceited i fall back from motorcycles

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Mayweather starts his sentence for beating up another woman. That's messed up that they delayed the start of his jail time because of a boxing match.

good lawyers can do things like that

The Tarver/Kayode was a bore, but Kayode's post fight interview was funny

never been a tarver fan at all, i honestly dont understand why people hype this guys fights up

whats going on with kelly pavlik?

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    never been a tarver fan at all, i honestly dont understand why people hype this guys fights up
    this right here. oh ok he beat RJJ, but if you think about it RJJ beat himself, him moving up to heavyweight to fight john ruiz useless ass was the biggest mistake RJJ made. going back down to light heavyweight exhausted him. all of tarver's biggest fights are losses, and he wants to fight one of the klits? like sho nuff says NIGGA PLEASE!!!

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

and pac man better not take bradley lightly. he could lose if he does.....

..and we got the official retirements of Winky Wright and Shane Mosley to top off the shitty wave in boxing lately. i was a big fan of both of them in their prime.

Pavlik's training with Robert Garcia and talking shit about fighting soon...

Banned

i hope bradley knocks pac out COLD with a lucky punch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the only way bradley wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMM showed everyone..

you can outbox manny all night... YOURE STILL GONNA LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMM outboxed the guy 3 times and LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24/7 does a great job making these things look competitive...

uncle BOBS got this shit all ICED UP ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leading to mayweather vs pac in a washed up shoulda coulda been match just like hopkins and rjj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i used to hate tarver for ending rjj but fact is antonio is one of the realest niggas in boxing... plus the way he sonned roy.... respect that...

Quote Originally Posted by benzo View Post
    ..and we got the official retirements of Winky Wright and Shane Mosley to top off the shitty wave in boxing lately. i was a big fan of both of them in their prime.

Pavlik's training with Robert Garcia and talking shit about fighting soon...
    am happy both retired instead of trying to hold on to their past glory days, like Holyfield, and Jones Jr are doing. Now B-Hop needs to do the same

Quote Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
    this right here. oh ok he beat RJJ, but if you think about it RJJ beat himself, him moving up to heavyweight to fight john ruiz useless ass was the biggest mistake RJJ made. going back down to light heavyweight exhausted him. all of tarver's biggest fights are losses, and he wants to fight one of the klits? like sho nuff says NIGGA PLEASE!!!
    agreed i honestly dont know what to say about tarver, i remember seeing a match with him and i wasnt impressed i honestly dont see where he has a punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    agreed i honestly dont know what to say about tarver, i remember seeing a match with him and i wasnt impressed i honestly dont see where he has a punch.
    he had a lucky punch one time fighting RJJ, and if I remember correctly his eyes were closed when his throw it, but if he would have fought Jones before the move back to lightheavy weight he would have got his ass kicked

i think its funny that they let him commentate on fights

"see what david haye is tyring to do is smother his punches"

lmao

I honestly thought Tarver retired then am flipping through the stations, and bam a boring Tarver fight