once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 183 of 208 FirstFirst ... 83133173180181182183184185186193 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3115

Thread: The Official Boxing Thread

Good man. Thank you. Ibrod.TV had a showtime stream as well, for anyone else.

This fight was so one sided, yet once again a judge sees a totally different fight, and scores it a draw!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    This fight was so one sided, yet once again a judge sees a totally different fight, and scores it a draw!!!!
    i mean i can see where he was comin from considering canelo never backed down and stayed aggressive thruout BUT shit was lightyears away from being a draw lol mayweather's that dude... seems to me he's in a good place right now, looked sharp as fuck..

-

I haven't watched boxing in so long since Mike Tyson stopped fighting. I haven't seen any of Floyd Mayweather's fights. I just found out he's the highest paid athlete of any sport. I can't believe that. He's stupid for telling the media how much money he has in his bank account.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

R.I.P Ken Norton Sr

Next week Saturday is the Lightheavy weight title fight between Ring Magazine Champion (the only belt in boxing that matters) Adonis Stevenson, who is coming off a first round TKO over Chad Dawson, and Tavoris Cloud, who is coming off a unanimous decision lose to B-Hop which makes me ask the question: How is Cloud getting the title shot? none the less am still going to watch the fight, and I expect Stevenson to win by tko, or ko. Oh, and the fight is on HBO, and so is the Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Brian Vera on the same day.

Very easy win for Stevenson today as he showed his win over Dawson was no fluke, and a very unimpressive win for Chavez Jr as he looked very bad, and should have not got the decision!!!!

This week is a fight between Miguel Cotto vs. Delvin Rodriguez, but more importantly is the fight between Ring Magazine champion, (the only belt that matters) Wladimir Klitschko and one of the few people I give a chance to beat him, Alexander Povetkin.

Klitschko made easy work of Povetkin.

Yeah looked like he could've KO'd him in the 7th round. Not sure what he was thinking.
    De mijne is 4x duurder!

This week is the fight between JMM and Timothy Bradley; I love how HBO PPV is billing this the fight between the last to guys to beat Manny Pacquiao, because while JMM did get a devastating KO win of Pacman Bradley was giving a gift decision in a fight he clearly lost. Who do I think is going to win the fight? Well based on how JMM won his fight vs Pacman, and based on how Tim almost got KO in his last fight I won't be shocked if this fight does not make it to the fifth round, and there is another thing going against Tim this fight, and that is C.J Ross won't be a judge!!!!

Anyone watching the fight tonight?

i agree

bradley ko

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

i dont know boxing is so corrupt and bob arum is the puppet master this could just as easily go the pac man route

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.