Page 187 of 208 FirstFirst ... 87137177184185186187188189190197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3110

Thread: The Official Boxing Thread

Hopkins just unified the ttitle in DC this past weekend & I missed that too, damn it. He's like 54 I think & still killin it.

Floyd vs Maidana, I think Pretty Boy will school Maidana like he did Canelo. But he does have a punchers chance I just don't see it happening.

He's Forty-Nine.

Wladimir Klitschko is a machine. I hope Shannon Briggs gets a shot now.

At what?

@ the heavy weight title.

Well he already lost in a title fight vs Vitali, so why not lose to Wladimir too, and get swept by the brothers.

Hectis..... I don't really know that much about boxing, but who do you think can beat Wladimir and take the title. Dude seem like a really devastating boxer. I suppose that is why he has been the champ for like 10 years from what I have heard.

Is there any African American heavy weights that are on the rise, who could be genuine contenders. ???? When I say that..... I mean ones who are not fat, so to speak but built like Wladimir i.e. Tall, slim line, good reach ect..... I just think that those shorter fatter heavy weights, don't have any chance to be champ. You need a lennox lewis type dude.

Not at the time.

^^^

Thanks Hectis ..... Rep'd +1

Posting this a bit late since I didn't notice there was a boxing thread here before , but last month, April 20, Belgian Delfine Persoon won the WBC title in the light weight category (defeating Argentinian Erica Farias).

(Picture from the title fight. Persoon is on the right.)

She now holds all titles (IBF, WIBF, WIBA and WBC). Wow!

Persoon is 29 years old and works as a police officer providing security on trains.

Boxing is not big here but this might change thanks to her achievements. The only other current Belgian boxers of note are Sugar Jackson & Junior Bauwens. I have no clue whether they are known overseas (I'm guessing they aren't...)
    Last edited by Lee Towers; 05-03-2014 at 06:03 PM.

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.
    Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic
    Don't you wish you were a hiphop artist lee towers?

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    Hectis..... I don't really know that much about boxing, but who do you think can beat Wladimir and take the title. Dude seem like a really devastating boxer. I suppose that is why he has been the champ for like 10 years from what I have heard.

Is there any African American heavy weights that are on the rise, who could be genuine contenders. ???? When I say that..... I mean ones who are not fat, so to speak but built like Wladimir i.e. Tall, slim line, good reach ect..... I just think that those shorter fatter heavy weights, don't have any chance to be champ. You need a lennox lewis type dude.
    lol hes not on this list http://ringtv.craveonline.com/ratings/heavyweight

but hes on this list http://ringtv.craveonline.com/ratings/pound-for-pound

very confusing.

NON-IGS

Default mayweather vs maidana

anyone catch the fight? Maidana certainly didn't disappoint.

and lol @ mayweathers entrance wtf?

The fight was great yesterday, and I expect a rematch.

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default Hand picked fights aint shit: A REAL champion takes on all challengers

Mayweather is melodramatic. Don't fall for the hype.

Money fears Pac-Man

He wins fights by running around the ring instead of trying to finish his opponents....mediocore boxing
    Last edited by IronSheik; 05-27-2014 at 04:09 AM.

floyd was gettin his ass beat the whole first half of the fight, i wouldnt have been surprised if the judges gave the fight to Maidana. Good for Floyd though