once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 86 of 208 FirstFirst ... 36768384858687888996136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 3112

Thread: The Official Boxing Thread

they are fighting in october, should be a great fight

^^Pac is now playing dumb about the whole thing lol. I'd say less than 50% chance of this match happening, unfortunately.

I hate when boxers do that shit, at least for the most part in ufc the best fight the best

True but IMO it's more about the money split than anything else in boxing these days. Add in the rivaling promoters, etc etc and you have the sad state of boxing. Pac's got the nuts to fight Shane but again, money can and will always fuck up a good thing in boxing. Peace!

Pacman has the leverage to demand more this time. As good as Shane is he's still not a big PPV draw. Pacman knows this won't be as easy as Hatton or De la Hoya so I don't blame him for the business aspect of this.

sad but true. if boxers were willing to fight the best than Paul williams would have a major fight

Too bad that Bernard Hopkins isn't fighting at 160. It would of been interesting to see him fight Paul Williams IMO.

Does anybody know where i can watch wright vs williams?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Looking forward to Cotto/Clottey this weekend. Hopefully Cotto can get back in the talks of the best lb for lb if he wins.

I have Cotto by UD.

pac man >cotto

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

cotto might have a tough fight on his hands

Quote Originally Posted by palehorse View Post
    Does anybody know where i can watch wright vs williams?
    It might be on Youtube... As for Cotto vs. Clottey I'm going with Cotto by split decision.

Default Miguel Cotto Retains W.B.O. Title With Split Decision Over Clottey

Miguel Cotto gave thousands of his fans exactly what they hoped for on the eve of the Puerto Rican Day parade.
    Overcoming a cut from an accidental head butt in the third round and several brutal rounds with Joshua Clottey, Cotto fought to a narrow split decision Saturday night in a packed Madison Square Garden, retaining his World Boxing Organization welterweight title. With blood pouring down his face, Cotto, the pride of Caguas and the roughly 800,000 New Yorkers who trace their roots to Puerto Rico, threw his arms up at the end of a close bout that left the two battered.
    Judge Don Trella scored the fight, 116-111, for Cotto. Judge John McKaie scored it, 115-112, also for Cotto. Judge Tom Miller scored it, 114-113, for Clottey.

Cotto even body slammed that african kid hahahahha damn yo!!! it was a good fight tho alot of boxing not much hugging and faggy behavior lol!

THE REAL PCP

Quote Originally Posted by p-rok73 View Post
    It might be on Youtube... As for Cotto vs. Clottey I'm going with Cotto by split decision.
    maaan! u was right lol. but i personally saw clottey winning the fight. cotto got kinda tired and yaacub took advantage of it. cotto reminded me of de la hoya joggin all around the ring. yaacub finished the fight strong, he lost but he proved himself.

^^got robbed^^