once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 91 of 208 FirstFirst ... 418188899091929394101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3112

Thread: The Official Boxing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    Jeff had no chance vs Roy (even an over the hill Roy) and he should hang up the gloves or he is going to become an easy win (which he already is) I can see him becoming a journeyman
    exactly

and pavlik vs williams is most likely off
    pavlik is complaining of a hand injury. PAUL WILLIAMS IS THE MOST AVOIDED BOXER SINCE HEARNS. Nobody wants to step in the ring with him from 147 to 160

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
    wow lacy. not much to say anymore
    all that's left for him to say is "ESPN" lol

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by benzo View Post
    all that's left for him to say is "ESPN" lol
    such a waste lol. hope you're good brother!

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    Jeff had no chance vs Roy (even an over the hill Roy) and he should hang up the gloves or he is going to become an easy win (which he already is) I can see him becoming a journeyman
    Lacy reminds me of David Reid. Good but flawed fighters. I still think Pavlik & Paul Williams goes through, though Williams is the favorite & has a good chin it will still be interesting to see if Pavlik can land a couple shots & test his chin with a real heavy handed middleweight.

lacy is not even good enough for espn well not a main event fght on espn

lacy should go back to fighting robin reid

Another controversial decision in last night's Malignaggi/Diaz fight. Boxing is getting ridiculous. Those judges must hardly watch boxing for them to score it that wrong. They need to only allow boxing in New York, New Jersey, Las Vegas, and certain spots overseas. It seems like if its not in those states, then the away boxer has to win by atleast 4 rounds to get the decision (and even that doesn't work). It's unfair and is ruining the sport. This sport is making me sick.

I'm not the biggest Paulie fan, but he gets props for how he responded in the post interview. "You know I ain't getting a rematch, this is boxing; boxing is full of shit, I used to love this sport. I cannot stand doing this. The only reason I do this is because it gives me a good payday."

The commentators frowned upon this, but if he doesn't say this, then it just goes on without notice. I hope boxing does something about this, and doesn't just push it aside.

I think one judge had it 118-110 for Diaz. While the other two had it much closer. I also wonder why they made the weight at 138. If Diaz wants to fight at Jr. Welter he should go up to 140 period. I'm not a big fan of these "catchweights". Boxing should go to the original weight classes & eliminate these Jr. & Super weights. Also eliminate these silly titles like the NABO, IBO, WBO, etc. Everyone's a champ nowadays.

clottey vs mosley is on!

^^ this should be a great fight. Props to Mosley who's fighting a guy many are trying not to fight. I think this will be a more competitive fight than Mosley vs. Berto would of been. No disrespect to Berto but I think when he fights a guy like Mosley he will get picked apart easily.

yeah i respect mosley for fighting him.
    its a great fight for boxing, further cementing the great era of our current welterweights.

Starvin' individuals kill Tommy's Avatar

Thank God boxing has people like Shane Mosley. A true badass who will fight anyone; let's hope he gets that big fight against Mayweather or Pacquiao.

mosley wouldnt fight paul williams
    lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Thank God boxing has people like Shane Mosley. A true badass who will fight anyone; let's hope he gets that big fight against Mayweather or Pacquiao.
    are you saying Mayweather and Pacman are clearly winning their next fight?