Page 92 of 208 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 3108

Thread: The Official Boxing Thread

  1. #1366
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default

    I heard Marquez drinks his own piss after work-outs to retain vital proteins and vitamins. Mayweather should be shitting himself now.

  2. #1367
    Starvin' individuals kill Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England
    Age
    25
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
    are you saying Mayweather and Pacman are clearly winning their next fight?
    I'd say Mayweather has his fight in the bag, yeah. However, if Cotto beats Pacquiao I'd rather see him fight Mayweather than Mosley seeing as those two have already met; then, if Mayweather decides to fight Cotto (which I doubt) Mosley could maybe have a shot at Pacquiao.

  3. #1368
    Veteran Member p-rok73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    874
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I'm thinking maybe Cotto vs. Pacman has fight of the year potential ( hopefully NO headbutts). I don't see Cotto or Pac running from each other. For two counterpunchers like Mayweather & Marquez the fight might be a little less entertaining. If Mayweather stands toe to toe more often with Marquez then it becomes a much more interesting fight.

  4. #1369

    Default

    all im hoping for are clear victories and no bullshit contreversial decisions.

    cotto vs pacman should be a great fight, i think cotto will be more prepared in this fight than the clottey fight. We could be seeing that dangerous body puncher again at his best, and his power could stop pacman IMO. pacmans defence is overated, imo the winner is the one who punches first and lands last, if pacquiao can keep up a good workrate he will win. I think pacman will do just that and win by UD or contreversial SD

    mayweather vs marquez could be more interesting and fun to watch then people think, marquez is an exciting fighter, he knows how to come forward effectively and land clean blows. But mayweather has too much in his arsenal, the speed, weight, power could be too much for juanma. Mayweather can win this fight on both inside the pocket or on the outside, so TKO mayweather late rounds

  5. #1370

    Default

    i agree with the mayweather fight ko in the mid late fight but i think pacman will do the same to cotto. cotto got power but so does pac but ppl talk about his speed so much more cuz its insane. i think pac can match cotto in power and has the advantage everywhere else. pacman ko



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  6. #1371

    Default

    hmm thagt could happen, both have great power.
    but i think they will respect each other early too much, cotto can outbox pacman despite not having the speed, then later rounds pacman will get the rounds. but that power factor wont be the BIG factor, even though it could be. The hatton pacman fight is a prime example, hatton had no respect over mannys power.

  7. #1372

    Default

    i disagree pac man doesnt really go through the feeling out process he pretty much dives into the fight



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  8. #1373

    Default

    but im saying cotto will change that.

  9. #1374

    Default

    is there any place online that takes bets on fights?



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  10. #1375

    Default

    not sure.
    google it?

  11. #1376
    LVsMostBlunted RynMur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Vegas 702
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    marquez mad underrated on this site. im going with the upset and picking marquez against mayweather. being away from the ring for that long is not as easy as people think.

  12. #1377

    Default

    yea true i half think thats why floyd is slow to fight pac and the fight got delayed, hes probably getting knocked around good in sparring



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  13. #1378
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    yea true i half think thats why floyd is slow to fight pac and the fight got delayed, hes probably getting knocked around good in sparring
    you say that bro, but although PBF is a dick, he makes sure he works hard at maintaining his health and physical condition. when he "retired", he knew he'd be back. its all part of business.

    marquez ain't easy, far from it. i think it's good for him not to get too much limelight so that he can concentrate on the fight rather than looking "pretty" in front of cameras.

    I predict a nice fight but UD to PBF.

    Peace

  14. #1379

    Default peace

    yea alot of why i say that is because last time he "retired" and made his comeback he was sparring paul spadafora and was getting worked on. u can see the vid on youtube.


    anybody who caught that yea i was wrong
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 09-16-2009 at 07:33 PM.



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  15. #1380

    Default

    i agree with princerai
    firstly that video was in 2006.
    secondly mayweather faked a rib injury JUST to get in 100% shape.
    thirdly mayweather looked great ready during 24/7, mentally you never know, but physically he looks just as good as he ever has been. It does take time to recover from a long time off, but mayweather has had enough time
    i mean great fighters like sugar ray leonard and robinson came back into top flight boxing after 5 years! mayweathers only been out for nearly 2.


    marquez is underrated, IMO he beat pacquiao in the second fight. Hes a great fighter no doubt but mayweather has that simple skill set thats just slightly better than JMM. The upset victory is possible but JMM needs to be faster to win and have the better jab, realistically PBF will have the advantage of speed and the jab, but were going to have to see on saturday

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •