Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Wii !!! Wu-Tang 2 comebacks

Default Nintendo Wii !!! Wu-Tang 2 comebacks

E3 is over and pretty much every video game site you go to, Nintendo has won with their new Innovative system...the Wii (unbelievable what this thing can do), with XBox in 2nd, and ps3 in 3rd (hence the # 3) if Nintendo can comeback from the bottom against all the Hype of Playstation (nintendo always had better games..lets be honest) then it gives me hope that the Wu Tangs sound will once again dominate in the next few yearz.....the industry is starving for Innovators and trend setters.....and that's exactly what wu tang has and always will be....trend setters.....and so is nintendo (analog, rumble, wireless controllers, 3d games Mario64 etc.) i'm glad to have grown up with both....all hail Wutang and Nintendo.........real recognize real!!! PS3 600$.....almost 700$ after tax.....and thats not even counting games.......thanx but no thanx sony
    the Wii has the new controller and over 2000 NES, SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, and TurboGrafx 16 games for download....all for 250$ or less....i'll go where the fun is at!!!

we'll see who really won when the sales firgures come out.

wu-tang needs to find their audience, build from there, and stop chasing after the instant multiplatinum status.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

yeah i feel ya.......another reason it's due is because back in the simpler days (kurtis blo, run dmc, etc.) hiphop seemed to graduate to more complex ryhmes as we got older....(krs1, rakim, wu, bootcamp, all the way up to canibus,) now we seem to be back to the basic simple shyt......so hopefully as these knuckleheads grow up, they'll look for more in the rhymes..... videogames are kinda the opposite......where as ....nintendo used to rule (as the wu did) when the games were just simple and fun....now stuff is all technical...(who really cares how high def and great a game looks if it's just not fun) nintendo is always just funn no matter how it looks.........so they bringin it back with that new controller thing....omg!! check out the trailers on gametrailers.com bannannas

hip-hop is going in a cricle. It went from Party music, to the complex rhymes, to bling, then back to party music. Next, Complex shit. Wu-Tang is not gonna be a ble to bring it all the way back though. We need fresh faces..

Niggas Against Society Ironman Starks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mizzywoe
    E3 is over and pretty much every video game site you go to, Nintendo has won with their new Innovative system...the Wii (unbelievable what this thing can do), with XBox in 2nd, and ps3 in 3rd (hence the # 3) if Nintendo can comeback from the bottom against all the Hype of Playstation (nintendo always had better games..lets be honest) then it gives me hope that the Wu Tangs sound will once again dominate in the next few yearz.....the industry is starving for Innovators and trend setters.....and that's exactly what wu tang has and always will be....trend setters.....and so is nintendo (analog, rumble, wireless controllers, 3d games Mario64 etc.) i'm glad to have grown up with both....all hail Wutang and Nintendo.........real recognize real!!! PS3 600$.....almost 700$ after tax.....and thats not even counting games.......thanx but no thanx sony
    the Wii has the new controller and over 2000 NES, SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, and TurboGrafx 16 games for download....all for 250$ or less....i'll go where the fun is at!!!
    fukk nintendo

id take my sega over a 64

Streets Of Rage for life

Nintendo got to many kiddy games

EDIT: Ghost would slap you if you compared wu to Nintendo

"Keep a Gambino PlayStation in your playpen"
    Last edited by Ironman Starks; 05-12-2006 at 10:51 PM.
    "Ghostface, catch the blast of a hype verse
    My glock bursts, leave in a hearse, I did worse"

mad fuckin props to ya mizzywoe....this one of the most relevant threads ive read on this darn site
    Wu and Nintendo alike in alotta ways....u right bout that!
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Good analogy but the Wu Symbol doesn't look like a damn TV remote.

IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadlymelody
    Good analogy but the Wu Symbol doesn't look like a damn TV remote.

Even more true. oh and just for the hell of saying it, the ps3 with 20 gig HD will be 499.99 and the one with a 60 gig HD will be 599.99

^^^PS3 lost my ass

Nintendo is runnin out of ideas.....just like the wu unfortunately... :/

but like i said comparin Nintendo to the Wu is ass and should never be uttered again

Veteran Member

sorry if my drunk ass sounds rude, but are you fucking kidding me? because nintendo did good on the e3 ratring you think wu is gonna make acomeback? ahahhahaha maybe im reading tihs wrong, but whatever

whats next? the democrats will tae over the senate? (probably will happen, but has no relevance) are we gonna go back to trolly cars as well?

n64

p.e.a.c.e

here's a couple of reply's.........
    1. sega over N64.......you can play all sega games on the new nintendo...so i guess u could say NINTENDO owns SEGA! lol
    2. it's not necessarily me comparing nintendo to the Wu....but it's just another example of how "what goes around comes around" from two "organizations" who are both creative and trend setting......and innovative..and how "everybody seems to bite them"
    3. Sony is wack and all they do is copy.....that's why 50 cents wack game is on there....it's for all those "hyped up followers"....if you look deeper (like you should in lyrics) then you'll notice Nintendo has a lot of mature games, RE4, Metroid, Mortal Kombat, etc..) and even the cutesy games may look cute on cover, but are challenging games, and most importantly "FUN".
    4. the 499$ version of the PS3 will have "no wi-fi" and no "HDMI"(high def port) and no "memery cards" and there controllers don't have rumble anymore....so you'll be an idiot to get it (a follower who doesn't look deep into things, the misled, etc.) so the 599 version after tax and a game is well over 700$....f dat!!...here's sumtin for yaw Sony fanboys.. http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/633...n9jd8ux8by.jpg

and check the poll at the bottom of the page on www.gamespot.com
    sony lost.. and check the latest day 3 results on this vid....this is from an unbiased site... Nintendo got the most buzz click on the vid that says "Day 3" which was the last day of the show basically http://media.games.ign.com/articles/...80/vids_1.html
    Last edited by mizzywoe; 05-13-2006 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mizzywoe
    here's a couple of reply's.........
    1. sega over N64.......you can play all sega games on the new nintendo...so i guess u could say NINTENDO owns SEGA! lol
    2. it's not necessarily me comparing nintendo to the Wu....but it's just another example of how "what goes around comes around" from two "organizations" who are both creative and trend setting......and innovative..and how "everybody seems to bite them"
    3. Sony is wack and all they do is copy.....that's why 50 cents wack game is on there....it's for all those "hyped up followers"....if you look deeper (like you should in lyrics) then you'll notice Nintendo has a lot of mature games, RE4, Metroid, Mortal Kombat, etc..) and even the cutesy games may look cute on cover, but are challenging games, and most importantly "FUN".
    4. the 499$ version of the PS3 will have "no wi-fi" and no "HDMI"(high def port) and no "memery cards" and there controllers don't have rumble anymore....so you'll be an idiot to get it (a follower who doesn't look deep into things, the misled, etc.) so the 599 version after tax and a game is well over 700$....f dat!!...here's sumtin for yaw Sony fanboys.. http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/633...n9jd8ux8by.jpg
    other than metroid those games were taken from Sony/Sega

str8 up Nintendo is wackjuice

and i plan to buy the 700 dollar PS3 on strength of the PS1 and PS2 tightness alone

Nintendo as far as im concerned lost when they made the Super Nintendo

and if wanna play old games ill download an emulator

LOL at this guy comparin Nintendo to Wu-tang

"what the fuck were you thinkin?"-Big L
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ