Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49

Thread: Cilvaringz

  1. #16

    Default Re: Cilvaringz

    he doesn't really come out with anything? his verse on the boap is alright i guess

  2. #17
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: Cilvaringz

    he is not bad, production in ok, rymes is ok. he'll shine with more work in the future, ie album, and hed be busy in a wu album if it ever drops

  3. #18
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dublin
    Age
    29
    Posts
    738
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Cilvaringz

    I think he is good, i like what i have heard so far

  4. #19

    Default Re: Cilvaringz

    dope producer and MC. may need to work on multi-syllable rhymin, but other than that, dope

  5. #20
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: Cilvaringz

    Quote Originally Posted by method_mack1
    I think he is good, i like what i have heard so far
    nahmean, he is gettin things together, we should all give him a chance

  6. #21

    Default Re: Cilvaringz

    he's got a song called "fuckk amerikka" and he's from europe...bullshit cilva, i'm canadian and i never pull that shit...Amerikka is a dick of a government, but they're my big brother...it's not cool dissing the war, cause your brothers are there fighting it getting killed n' shit, and people have the balls to wine and think it matters what they have to say...george bush is taking over the world so YOU can keep making yer nice little beats in homefree america you fuckin hypocrite...yer from amsterdam, wtf do you have to bitch and wine about?

    but i seriously don't mean too much offence right here...cause cilvas contribution on Get Familiar was cool...so he's an average MC that floats around and mixes decent with the rest of the wu fam...

  7. #22
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: Cilvaringz

    Quote Originally Posted by Lesbian Nun
    he's got a song called "fuckk amerikka" and he's from europe...bullshit cilva, i'm canadian and i never pull that shit...Amerikka is a dick of a government, but they're my big brother...it's not cool dissing the war, cause your brothers are there fighting it getting killed n' shit, and people have the balls to wine and think it matters what they have to say...george bush is taking over the world so YOU can keep making yer nice little beats in homefree america you fuckin hypocrite...yer from amsterdam, wtf do you have to bitch and wine about?

    but i seriously don't mean too much offence right here...cause cilvas contribution on Get Familiar was cool...so he's an average MC that floats around and mixes decent with the rest of the wu fam...
    we had such a discussion before.

    fukk amerikkka has certain k's in the name to indicate whats wrong with a system, he doesnt disrespect every american. listen to the lyrics.....

    america ur bigger brother.. jeeezzzz

  8. #23

    Default Re: Cilvaringz

    am i gunna deny it or what? that ridiculous mass of land sitting right underneath my country wouldn't necessarily be the protecter of it's lil "oil reserve" up north? you think they wouldn't protect canada? like a big brother...america helps my country and yours...even though i hate it...i got no social influence whatsoever from america in general, except yer "usual bit of americanization" that's scattered in every country, little hints of american everywhere in the world...i think that place is crazy and i don't like going there at all...but don't be a fag, they're the biggest country in the world...all empires have found ways to grow like the romans, mayans, whoever the fuck until the shit hit the fan...america ain't no different...i agree i hate the american government and EVERY system in the world...and politics is everywhere, even on this wu-tang board...cilvaringz is decent...enough said...who really cares anyways about this bullshit politics in rap? that's all i'm saying...you never heard too much politics from wu-tang and that's prolly one of my favorite attributes...

    and his lyrics aren't impressive in that track...too hippie...fuck hippies...i smoke more weed then all of you probably but fuck hippies man...specially in rap...specially...

    sorry bout going off on politics and condemming politics at the same time...i realize that's rather contradictory...

  9. #24
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: Cilvaringz

    peace, i c ur mind relationship with the US.

    all i was emphasising was that cilva was highlighting some depth behind that title.

    btw, the wu has talked a lot about politics etc on many of their songs, argued the failures of the state etc. thats politics, cos a movement is speaking out from injustice and want justice etc.

    imo, cilva is no hippie, not best rapper either agreed.

  10. #25

    Default Re: Cilvaringz

    Cilvaringz is a good Mc and producer.And yeah,Cilva is keepin' it real.Brings back the good ol' dayz
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

  11. #26
    // Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    on the 2 dots
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Cilvaringz

    Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    we had such a discussion before.

    fukk amerikkka has certain k's in the name to indicate whats wrong with a system, he doesnt disrespect every american. listen to the lyrics.....

    america ur bigger brother.. jeeezzzz
    whatever... i had a long chat wit cilva and hes a fuckin hater. hes gettin paid off the people of a country that he hates so much. hes got talent i give him that... but hes got a long way to go. my country isnt all perfect, but tell me one that is. you cant. no one can. so he needs to take his negative shit somewhere else.... his hate does not serve him well.
    __________________




  12. #27

    Default Re: Cilvaringz

    yo i realize wu-tang speeks the truth and touches on politics...it's impossible not to touch on the shit from time to time...but they're far from public enemy or Krs-1...and cilva is closer to that whole "start a revolution with rap" style lyrics...

    Wu is more religious then political, the injustice revolts you speak of is more of a muslim type movement then your average persons...they speak the truth, but not so "fuck america kill george bush" style...peace

  13. #28
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: Cilvaringz

    Quote Originally Posted by born invincible
    whatever... i had a long chat wit cilva and hes a fuckin hater. hes gettin paid off the people of a country that he hates so much. hes got talent i give him that... but hes got a long way to go. my country isnt all perfect, but tell me one that is. you cant. no one can. so he needs to take his negative shit somewhere else.... his hate does not serve him well.
    peace, i dont know him personally, but what u said was all true.

    if cilva is really hatin all, then he gotta change, thats ignorant nahmean??

    fukk bush personally, but mad peace to americans who aint under the flag of international corruption.

  14. #29
    Hunger Pains.. Butter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    UK'
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Cilvaringz

    never really knew about him, only through wucorp and instrumental CD's, i would go as far as saying hes the hottest producer cause that would just be a lie, like most people up on here dick ride.
    If I Offend You .. Fuck You I Intend To ..

  15. #30
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: Cilvaringz

    Quote Originally Posted by Lesbian Nun
    yo i realize wu-tang speeks the truth and touches on politics...it's impossible not to touch on the shit from time to time...but they're far from public enemy or Krs-1...and cilva is closer to that whole "start a revolution with rap" style lyrics...

    Wu is more religious then political, the injustice revolts you speak of is more of a muslim type movement then your average persons...they speak the truth, but not so "fuck america kill george bush" style...peace
    peace i feel u, the wu is real, as i said, i respect america n all, dont agree with the political class, but im peace with americans generally.

    peace nun

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 04:03 PM
  2. G Vs. OG Kane
    By G... in forum The House of Flying Daggers
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 04:01 PM
  3. Live Note vol. 0: The Xtadas Mixtape
    By Definitive X in forum Audio Booth
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 05:16 PM
  4. LyriCipher
    By LyriCipher in forum Audio Booth
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 10:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •