Thread: Poker Discussion

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Freeroll or Ap? Why not Full Tilt?

Whats the AP url?

the freerolls on absolute pay more spots and more money
    www.absolutepoker.com
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

So ya'll playing real money?

I was limping after not catching anything in dozens of hands after the final 4 tables and ended up with $0.22 ranking 33rd

I kinda liked that shorter toureny even though it was less money...faster server = more hands played...tourney will probably be over in 3 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    I was limping after not catching anything in dozens of hands after the final 4 tables and ended up with $0.22 ranking 33rd

I kinda liked that shorter toureny even though it was less money...faster server = more hands played...tourney will probably be over in 3 hrs.
    nice finish anyway prolifical, like i said before, I dunno why ur server is so slow. I have dial up and the only problem i have is when im downloading somethin otherwise its fine. I had problems b4 and I simply redownloaded the software. I'm sure youre probably running like a million programs, you seem really busy.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

my server isnt slow....its the AP server....its not *that* slow but I was playing 2 freerolls at the same time at AP and WPE I got twice as many hands in at WPE...I noticed that there is a short delay between rakes and bets at AP while WPE was going very smoothly.

Its slow because the place is HUGE and WPE is relatively smaller. AP is bigger than Paradise, UB, and maybe even Pokerstars...although I havent been there in a while.

It all evens out no matter where you play in those freerolls. AP has a bigger purse and would have got more change for 31st or whatever...but it would have taken a few hours longer.

me and my boy are playing the omaha hi lo freeroll , doin very well, check us out he's abarley6

goin nuts in the pl omaha hilo freeroll made the money 42 left out of 3912.
    i helped my boy make the $$$$ too.

I was just watchin you in that omaha freeroll...your dominating that shit...think you are in 4th now...your boy isnt too far behind...congrats on your finish....I got work tomorrow....guess I need to start catching up....lol

thx bro
    i appreciate the support, if you have aim we can talk during the tournies.

nah only got MSN.

Haven't been able to get off the ground yet on AP....haven't entered in too many freerolls, but on WPE I can get into the moneys just over half of the time even though I haven't got a top 3 finish yet...its adding up....I will try for bankrolls on both sites. It harder playing in 2 tourneys on 2 different sites...delays in switching windows...hahaha

WTF they don't have a chat on these pokersites like full tilt?

to prevent cheating, I just use aim

you can chat with others on the tables however.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    to prevent cheating, I just use aim

you can chat with others on the tables however.

Oh OK using AIM actually aides cheating....Ya'll can tell each other what cards you hold as a matter of fact how is this prevented when playing with real money online?