once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: a little lesson on girls! appearance

Veteran Member

Thumbs up a little lesson on girls! appearance

First off when you meet a girl make sure your appearance is up to date. Exsample If you have a stomach get rid of it. Eat healthy lift weights do cardio. The second thing is you need to dress good. I choose stuff like abrocrombie hollister armani exchange express, sometimes even the gap. I used to wear wu wear and rock baggy jeans but im older so im rocking the gotti look. Next you should tan if your white boy like me. Also brush your teeth and floss. You don't want to be trying to pick up a girl and she see's something stuck between your teeth. As far as your hair goes get it done every two weeks and wax your eyebrows as well. Wear some good cologne. Infact have a few different types of cologne on hand keep them guessing. Don't have the same smell all the time. Okay so that only gets your foot in the door when meeting a girl. What do you have to do to get the girl? Well there are alot of things girls notice!I'll get to that next time because I have to get ready to go out. By the way I know that those clothes are expensive but do the best you can to get a good style for yourself. No hotttttt chick wants a slob. I mean would you date a girl that was sloppy?

Default Re: a little lesson on girls! appearance

Worst advice ever. Jus tbe your fucking self.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Unless you're a goofy fuckface

i cant figure out when we started looking at women as if they were some sort of appliance or computer program

i want a women who would break her computer monitor over some guy's head for typing shit like that

P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-PEACE

and then spit on him
    your mother's dick

Girls like a man that can fix their computers... getting rid of their spyware and shit.

i cant fix computers

girls still like me

at least some of them

i think
    your mother's dick

I agree with the cologne part....not too many people use an array for some reason...I guess you and me are the only ones that have the cologne game figured out. As well as the clothes....when you get a little older...no more wu wear and baggy clothes, no more XL or XXL altoghter unless youre 250+ lbs. I usually rock the double polo shirts with the collars popped.....no blazer over top right now....too hot this time of year.

But fuck the eyebrow waxing....thats all I gotta say.

I can go a little longer without hair grooming....im a dude that can get away with growing it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper1134
    Girls like a man that can fix their computers... getting rid of their spyware and shit.
    dats so tru

women like guys who post on forums all day

thats why i am here

...just waiting for the women to knock on my door
    your mother's dick

similar...but yet so far to me

dressing: i liek to wear vintage cloths, that liek on T-Shirts has that type of faded look, and same with my jeans, jeans that have tose occasional tears and are faded nice look good to me, not big tears, just like penny or dime size tears, 2 or 3 max. me i liek brown a lot, i care less what the girl likes, i liek brown dammit, and all my t-shirts got brown and cream collor cordinization going on, i even baought some Guess sunglasses to match, my jeans are fade with brown....
    as of brand wear, THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ON HOW TO HAVE A WIN-WIN SITUATION WITH CLOTHS AND GIRLS! its simple, BARGAN!! DAMMIT THATS ALL, spend as less money on yourself as possible to always have money in your pocket, women like that, i bought a $40 pair of jeans for $10, they were marked half down to $20 then that weekend they were clearenced and marked down half again to $10, and i was gonna buy a similar pair of jeans right next door for $60, and i was much more happy with the $10, thats how i afforded my sunglasses i bought that day, sunglasses cost more but oh well, i dont buy sunglasses like jeans so it was worth a good pair......
    $25 for the glasses if u must know.....

Smell: i just 2 different types of AXE Body Spray and use 2 diff kinds clogne which are Eternity (as of now) and Old Spice White Water, ima replace Eternity with Blue Jeans soon, Blue Jeans is bad ass clogne

Hair: #4 on top, Side High Skin Fade, then grab some of that Hair Glue shit, and give it a short spike, very slick and clean cut

Other Things: i brush my teeth bout twice a day, 3 times when i remember too, dun floss much, i have a water pick , use Zest original soap, Suave Apple Shampoo and Conditioner, and put on some Eternity deoderent and some Axe body spray once i get out.......and i wash my face about 2 or 3 times a day to give my face a smooth complection, then i put some lotion on my arms and face too usually, i need to cut my nails, i bite them a lot so theres hardly a reason to cut em, but i do when needed....toes especially,

and thats why i call myslef I-Legit, i get what i want without spending as much money or time......peace

do a Jasper and be your damn self. WACK ASS DATE DOCTOR.

before i accidentally blew my mind i used to spend much time focussing on appearance

i havent worn deoderant since october and i havent brushed my teeth since april

eating right solves a lot of 'grooming problems'

sweat aint that bad with a steady diet of fruit and vegetable

PEACE
    your mother's dick

Divine Cypher

Ya'll got the cologne game all wrong. Your emotions, memories, and sexual feelings are tied directly to smell. Your brain has no way to regulate info from your nosepiece. So if you have a distinct smell then that is you. Everytime a girl smells that she will think of you and only you. That is unless you wear different types of cologne and one happens to smell like the dude she gave head last night. Maybe that will bring back good memories and you can take advantage of that.

okinawan, not japanese

i still get chicks by wearin baggy jeans and wearin XL t-shirts and a straight bill hat. i also try to impress them with my drifting skills in my pick-up.some of the girls liked it when i took them drifting. i guess it all depends on the girl. i just try to be myself. thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    before i accidentally blew my mind i used to spend much time focussing on appearance

i havent worn deoderant since october and i havent brushed my teeth since april

eating right solves a lot of 'grooming problems'

sweat aint that bad with a steady diet of fruit and vegetable

PEACE
    Indeed!
    I still brush my teeth, i wear deoderant because after a 25k - 70k bike ride things get smelly..

"sweat aint that bad with a steady diet of fruit and vegetable"
    /\ so true!