once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: a little lesson on girls! appearance

Default Re: a little lesson on girls! appearance

yo where u been Sha?

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    before i accidentally blew my mind i used to spend much time focussing on appearance

i havent worn deoderant since october and i havent brushed my teeth since april

eating right solves a lot of 'grooming problems'

sweat aint that bad with a steady diet of fruit and vegetable

PEACE
    OH SHIT !

YOU KNOW !!!!

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"

why has this guy started this thread?

dunno, he must think hes hot shit...but wtv

but u can make it mroe usefull and tell how u try to keep your appearence maintained

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

son i weigh about 300 pounds and i dress good smell good and carry myself very well.unlike some of my big niggaz that go around smellin like ass all day. i am who i am.. and the ladies seem to like me.

thanks ruben!!!!!!!!!!

LMAo this guy makes me laugh....he probable received this advice from someone else after asking for it and now is testing us out if it's good...well...it ain't....true love love comes straight from your heart not from the way you look. Nuff said.
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
    when you get a little older...no more wu wear and baggy clothes, no more XL or XXL altoghter unless youre 250+ lbs. I usually rock the double polo shirts with the collars popped
    i still wear xl & xxl shirts and panel hats, and i get up with lots of chicks

btw the popped collar fad is well over, plus its the gayest thing ever
    Albums I'm currently bumpin:
    1. Method Man- 4:21...The Day After
    2. Jeru the Damaja- Wrath of the Math
    3. Nas- The World is Yours (original remix)

your mother's dick

Quote Originally Posted by jaywoods27
    First off when you meet a girl make sure your appearance is up to date. Exsample If you have a stomach get rid of it. Eat healthy lift weights do cardio. The second thing is you need to dress good. I choose stuff like abrocrombie hollister armani exchange express, sometimes even the gap. I used to wear wu wear and rock baggy jeans but im older so im rocking the gotti look. Next you should tan if your white boy like me. Also brush your teeth and floss. You don't want to be trying to pick up a girl and she see's something stuck between your teeth. As far as your hair goes get it done every two weeks and wax your eyebrows as well. Wear some good cologne. Infact have a few different types of cologne on hand keep them guessing. Don't have the same smell all the time. Okay so that only gets your foot in the door when meeting a girl. What do you have to do to get the girl? Well there are alot of things girls notice!I'll get to that next time because I have to get ready to go out. By the way I know that those clothes are expensive but do the best you can to get a good style for yourself. No hotttttt chick wants a slob. I mean would you date a girl that was sloppy?
    WHY?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Divine Cypher

Quote Originally Posted by mn2683
    i still wear xl & xxl shirts and panel hats, and i get up with lots of chicks

btw the popped collar fad is well over, plus its the gayest thing ever
    No doubt. That popped collar fag shit was out last year. Two years ago that shit might have worked. This dude is a frat boy.

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    women like guys who post on forums all day

thats why i am here

...just waiting for the women to knock on my door
    hahahaha

lol

Quote Originally Posted by 09
    LMAo this guy makes me laugh....he probable received this advice from someone else after asking for it and now is testing us out if it's good...well...it ain't....true love love comes straight from your heart not from the way you look. Nuff said.

steady dit of fruits and vegetables also give you gas

appearance means next to nothing for me
    if you look like you are posing then i dont want it
    if you look like you spend more time in the bathroom fixing yourself up than i do, i don't want it
    just do you

Quebec Gold

"my crew keep pretty boyz paranoid" -GK

Damn... you soft good looking guy sound so sweet talking about the way you dress sexy and smell good with your cologne. I guess we could met each other at the nearest gym or by the pool, getting tan.

lol... you might look like a bunch of faggots...
    Television tells lies to your vision so, beware of the trick-nology set off to fool the mind if you're dumb you're lost, if you're wise you will find that poison is a devil substance made for scratch' cause one rotten apple destroys the whole batch

Quote Originally Posted by jaywoods27
    First off when you meet a girl make sure your appearance is up to date. Exsample If you have a stomach get rid of it. Eat healthy lift weights do cardio. The second thing is you need to dress good. I choose stuff like abrocrombie hollister armani exchange express, sometimes even the gap. I used to wear wu wear and rock baggy jeans but im older so im rocking the gotti look. Next you should tan if your white boy like me. Also brush your teeth and floss. You don't want to be trying to pick up a girl and she see's something stuck between your teeth. As far as your hair goes get it done every two weeks and wax your eyebrows as well. Wear some good cologne. Infact have a few different types of cologne on hand keep them guessing. Don't have the same smell all the time. Okay so that only gets your foot in the door when meeting a girl. What do you have to do to get the girl? Well there are alot of things girls notice!I'll get to that next time because I have to get ready to go out. By the way I know that those clothes are expensive but do the best you can to get a good style for yourself. No hotttttt chick wants a slob. I mean would you date a girl that was sloppy?
    wtf who the fuck cares, OHHH SHIT SON WAX YOUR EYEBROWS, IF YOU DO ALL THIS BULLSHIT YOU WILL BE MACHO LIKE ME

and yea i would date a chick that was sloppy fo sho mayne, it aint about that shit, yall trippin. i like a chick wit a lil tummy, hell i got one