once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: cl smooth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default cl smooth

i dont think he gets enough respect, hes usually not in a top 10 list or nothin but i think he is pretty amazing and compliments pete rocks beats like no one else could

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

he is a good mc and very listenable but pete out shines him with the production is all

CL Smooth on Mecca And the Soul Brother was amazing. Great range of wordplay. One of my favorites.

-

CL Smooth is one of my favorite mc's too. He has a new mixtape at Sandboxautomatic.com. He has 20 new songs on there. You should peep it. I'm gonna order it 2 weeks from now.

i prefered smooth from nice & smooth i think. But i loved Mecca adn the SOul Bro, definate classic right there

CL has a great flow and voice, but i dont know about his lyrics. But i could listen to him flow all day and not get bored, i hope he comes back with a lot of new material- we dont hear enough of him. the last time i heard him was on Magic Hour on AZ's album. His voice over Pete's beats is just the beautiful music, i wish theyd get back together for an album- fuck the bullshit, do it for the love of hip hop!
    When the revolution come, you can see me on the frontline
    firing my gun, standing right beside my son
    so when he grows up, he'll understand that i stood for somethin
    when my whole life, they told me i was good for nothin... - Inspectah Deck