Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bronze Nazereth > Kanye West (Rapper/Producer)

Default Bronze Nazereth > Kanye West (Rapper/Producer)

anybody agree that Bronze has better production then YE and he's a billion light years a better rapper ?
    Everytime we lose a rap nigga the news is devistating - GZA / General Principles

i'll tell ya when i hear bronze's album
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

lol not at all

bronze has tight beats but kanye been holdin the title for the best producer since hovs blueprint imo

kanye is the man right now...2 good solos..be....his work on other albums....honestly how many hits has the man produced in like 4 years..damn...bronze is cool but that thats when it stops..he aint fuckin with k right now

kanye is the man right now...2 good solos..be....his work on other albums....honestly how many hits has the man produced in like 4 years
    You crazy, Kanye is good on the beats, but are we counting hits or dope music? my joints is more real, and honestly WAAAAAY better than Kanye's lyrics. Besides Kanye's had co and ghost writers.....come on gimme some respect!
    Last edited by Bronze Nazareth; 05-24-2006 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Nazareth
    You crazy, Kanye is good on the beats, but are we counting hits or dope music? Bronze is more real, and honestly WAAAAAY better than Kanye's lyrics. Besides Kanye's had co and ghost writers.....
    i disagree

kanye has better beats than bronze and he is a better rapper too

y'all trippin on everything that gets the Wu label... Bronze is really good. ok. Kanye's really good. ok.

but we'll see if Bronze'll get as much props as Kanye in the industry. coz, without being a dick rider, many ppl agree to say that Kanye is very talented and brings a lot to that rap game, but he was patient enough to wait for his turn. it took long.

Bronze'll have the same chance, if he makes the right moves.

its not even fair two compare those two. they're both completely different artists.

I can't believe u guys.Kanye's late registratioon is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Technician
    I can't believe u guys.Kanye's late registratioon is garbage.

naw it wasnt as good as the first one but it wasnt wack

cd >>>new bronze album

For me it is wack man.I was excited when I coped it but when I heard it I understood that I bought a commercial job without bangers.Some plain beats only for the Tv.Not my style.Bronze fo sho.

Quote Originally Posted by Technician
    For me it is wack man.I was excited when I coped it but when I heard it I understood that I bought a commercial job without bangers.Some plain beats only for the Tv.Not my style.Bronze fo sho.
    lol u sound like a groupie...the first kanye album was way better than the lg but its still not wack...that "Gone" shit is ill....so is that moma track he had...first kanye album owns new bronze album

I am not a groopie man.I believe in kanye's skills (For Example I love Overnight Celebrity) but I am dissapointed with the second release.I agree.First kanye album owns new bronze.But the second is crap.Peace.

I would love to say my opinion but im I havent heard the new album.

I agree

Sig by Born Invincible
    Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

i thought Kanye's first album with the bear on the cover was ok...definitely not his best work tho...

i didnt hear his second album cuz i stopped givin a shit about him after too many club hits and shit like that..

Bronze on the other hand...im not sure ive ever heard a Bronze-produced track i didnt really like....

keep in mind: he produced almost the entire Wu Indie Culture album and that was dope as FUCK..

as for The Great Migration i think its a fuckin classic...yea theyre two diff artists or whatever but they both do use alota samples and i def think Bronze is more consistent with the beats and his beats just seem more melodic and have more soul in them.....Kanyes beats now sound like hes maybe tryin too hard....i dono i havnt paid that much attention to his shit lately..

ive been spinnin the advance of Great Migration for days now...it beats any album Kanyes done (fuck Blueprint, it was pretty tight but it blew up cuz all the bitches loved Jay-Z)

and Bronze is a better lyricist no question..