once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: Masta Killa's cd

  1. #16

    Default Re: Masta Killa's cd

    no doubt...u must own it. plus it comes with a bonus dvd

  2. #17

    Default Re: Masta Killa's cd

    whens the new masta killa coming out east in the house

  3. #18
    Killa Kanuk Paco_Mtl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Montreal CANADA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Masta Killa's cd

    its an instant classic......maybe 10 years late but its album is wutang vintage already

  4. #19
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Masta Killa's cd

    Hell yeah. The c.d is ill. The dvd is mad tight too with live preformances by Killa.

  5. #20
    Furst Breed !! Create's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The Desert (Queens)
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,528
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Masta Killa's cd

    Quote Originally Posted by tragedykhadafi12
    whens the new masta killa coming out east in the house
    not any more


    i got it when it first came out


    so i got the dvd but i went yesterday with my boy to buy it and NO DVD

    Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

  6. #21

    Default Re: Masta Killa's cd

    NSD buy it today... or tomorrow whatever timezone you're at!



    Quote Originally Posted by Create
    not any more


    i got it when it first came out


    so i got the dvd but i went yesterday with my boy to buy it and NO DVD
    Hmm.. well the dvd ain't all that imo. It's nice to have, but I've watched it twice and I feel no need watching it again.

  7. #22

    Default Re: Masta Killa's cd

    Im bumpin it nwww, gr8 stuff mann. At 1st i wosnt reli all 2 impressed, but its continued 2 grw on me n still is. I jus needed 2 give it tym 2 reli appreciate it. Excellent production, v gd lyrics overall, n jus a gr8 album reli. B4 i wos lyk damm, dez joints r q short n hav fairly shrt verses, but wit tym i realised dey actually v dope verses, despite the length. Quality nt quantity. Takes it bak 2 the essenceee imo. Worth the purchaseee, u wnt regret it. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

  8. #23
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    49

    Default Re: Masta Killa's cd

    Quote Originally Posted by LuGhostDog
    Hell yeah. The c.d is ill. The dvd is mad tight too with live preformances by Killa.
    live performances you cant see
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  9. #24

    Default Re: Masta Killa's cd

    Quote Originally Posted by LuGhostDog
    Hell yeah. The c.d is ill. The dvd is mad tight too with live preformances by Killa.
    LOL I liked the album a lot but the concert on the DVD was unspeakably wack. More the audiences fault than Killa's.

    Anyone elses copy say Disc 2 on both discs? Gotta love Wu-2004 and still coming like bootleggers.

  10. #25
    Furst Breed !! Create's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The Desert (Queens)
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,528
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Masta Killa's cd

    Quote Originally Posted by fortyglock
    Im bumpin it nwww, gr8 stuff mann. At 1st i wosnt reli all 2 impressed, but its continued 2 grw on me n still is. I jus needed 2 give it tym 2 reli appreciate it. Excellent production, v gd lyrics overall, n jus a gr8 album reli. B4 i wos lyk damm, dez joints r q short n hav fairly shrt verses, but wit tym i realised dey actually v dope verses, despite the length. Quality nt quantity. Takes it bak 2 the essenceee imo. Worth the purchaseee, u wnt regret it. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
    I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U SAID !

    Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

  11. #26
    IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Masta Killa's cd

    Quote Originally Posted by crastuf
    Is Killa's cd worth buying to add to tha collection of classics?
    i hope you know the answer to this is yes and your just fuckin with us.. right?

  12. #27

    Default Re: Masta Killa's cd

    hot album...get it now !! almost no filler

  13. #28
    Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,405
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Masta Killa's cd

    No question "No said Date" is a Wu banger!!!!!! It was the only album in a while that brought it back to the 36 chambers style. Most of the tracks on that shit is hot....peep "DTD".....Ghostface absolutley destroyed that track!!!!!

  14. #29
    Take It Personal Razorsharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Underground Where The Rats At
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9,787
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: Masta Killa's cd

    itz fuckin doper than d0pey from the 7 dwarfs, and thats DOPE!!!


    Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy






  15. #30
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,148
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: Masta Killa's cd

    Quote Originally Posted by crastuf
    Is Killa's cd worth buying to add to tha collection of classics?
    its cool dude, swoop it up
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Similar Threads

  1. favourite album....s
    By T4R1K in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 01:50 PM
  2. wu the beetles of hip hop
    By manhattanknight77 in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 08:47 PM
  3. hm
    By understand in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 10:04 AM
  4. Who Are You?
    By 61stkillah in forum Temple Of Darts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 05:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •