once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T.I. - King

i think itīs non special. 3,5/5 .. but itīs okay to listen for a few times.
    out of ice

Quote Originally Posted by Freeway Part:ll
    If ya dont like southern music,then why entering these kinda threads?

TI been releasing some good albums,tho I only got this one and Urban Legend.
    They reason I entered this thread was out of curiosity. Since everbody has been hyping this album like crazy, I needed to find out what was so special about it. I actually entered and downloaded with an open mind, as I wanted to hear if the album was actually any good. I didn't come in here to bash southern hiphop for no reason. After listening, though, I found out that I just don't dig that type of hiphop. I sort of understand why some people like it, but it just strays too far away from my taste, that's all.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by ironwizard
    They reason I entered this thread was out of curiosity. Since everbody has been hyping this album like crazy, I needed to find out what was so special about it. I actually entered and downloaded with an open mind, as I wanted to hear if the album was actually any good. I didn't come in here to bash southern hiphop for no reason. After listening, though, I found out that I just don't dig that type of hiphop. I sort of understand why some people like it, but it just strays too far away from my taste, that's all.

Peace
    thank u!!! i cracked a joke on how i feel and cats want to catch feelings. i dont believe in east coast, west coast, or southern music. if shit is good then shit is good. i dont consider outkast as southern rappers but as strong great mc's and i dont consider master p as a southern artist just as a trash of an artist. shit's coo but dude, this is a hiphop forum and thats what i rep. u put that on a hip hop forum on a wutang website then what do u expect. pesonally i dont care, i was just bored and cracked a joke, blow me
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=70510498

"I dont battle anymore! I uplift mothafuckers!-gza

before i listened to the album i had a positive view of T.I. After listening to that shit, he's garbage now. I gave the album a thorough listen and finished it off by saying to myself "what a waste of life."
    ]browndogg*]

Then whats your opinion on the album snapple?