once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cam Ron bites lyrics too people

i respect jay for not responding, and i hope he doesnt. hes showing that hes more mature and grown up than cam. and i know some of yall are going to say "oh jay's a pussy for not responding!" but fuck that, hes just more of a man than camron is.

Veteran Member

both of them are biters plain and simple

You guys are dumb if you make a big deal of half this shit, he is intentially quoting those artists when he talks over their tracks. Like when he says the DMX verse, he isnt biting that, it was meant to be that way. I mean I have no respect for cam, but this isnt as bad as it seems.

Veteran Member

shut up

fuck them both, jay z is a biter and dipset sucks. i'm goign to drink gasoline.

Banned

hi my names cam'ron
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

Camron is hilarious. I liked his rapping way more back in the 90`s, but hes still aight sometimes. Anway, he can be hilarious..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brand New Funk
    Camron is hilarious. I liked his rapping way more back in the 90`s, but hes still aight sometimes. Anway, he can be hilarious..lol
    i remember when he freestyled with big l mase and bloodshed over the motherless child beat, and he we said somethin like this:

"DON'T SWEAT A NIGGA, LAUGH AT THEM FUNNY JOKES"

cam is a funny rapper and thats fresh

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"

Exactly.

Poet Of The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlaced
    no they dont. Only these lightweight rappers. I never heard real emcees like Kool G Rap, Ghostface, Raekwon, Nas, tonnes of rappers dont fill their shit with this.
    Sorry to break the news to you kid but Cam ain't a lightweight. He's been banigin since wayyyyy back and he blew up cuz he's got one of the best styles out there. How long have you been a fan of hip-hop??? Confessions Of Fire probably dropped the same time you dropped a deuce in your diaper. Do the math all you little fruity net "real hip-hop heads" are so full of shit and most of you ruined hip-hop cuz you smash any artist who ain't better than a legend on top of downloading music rather than going to the store and coppin' it so the artist can put out more new shit to bang. I was thinkin' the other day how much the fanbase of Wu-Tang/Hip-Hop in general has grown and changed over the 13 years I been here. White People once again runied a good thing. I can say this cuz I seen it happen and I'm white on top of it

and if you know your shit well, youll notice that 99% of those hustler rappers or used-to-be hustler rappers bit maaaaaddddd lines from Smoothe Da hstler's album "Once Upon A Time In America" which is probably the best hustler album

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlaced
    no they dont. Only these lightweight rappers. I never heard real emcees like Kool G Rap, Ghostface, Raekwon, Nas, tonnes of rappers dont fill their shit with this.
    "its simple aint it, but quite clever"