Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DMX changing his name

Wu Vatican

i never heard the acronym until a couple records had already came out.

ive always wondered if it was always dark man X or he made the shit up after the fact, because lets be honest "dark man x" is a fucking gay ass acronym.

and if hes so spiritual why is he getting caught smoking crack and breaking all these dumbass laws?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

emceeeees kick tha bucket

I hope he doesn't change his name to "The Dog" that shit would be weak as fuck.

Also, he would have been smarter to release his album and shit after doing his TV show. Musicans who do a TV show and then put out an album right after almost always sell good. I bet you if Wu Tang got a reality TV show on MTV and it was promoted well, people would watch it, and if they released an album right after the show, people would buy it and it would go platnuim.
    Boston - NYC

divine man x lol
    Like a child I have infinite patience when I write
    The victim's dental records showed they loved to bite

Priceless:The Modern IsIs Dae Ja Nae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88
    why change it, the mans lost it. if he changes his name i will not buy his album. dmx is dmx, not spritual reasons. come on wtf!!
    Spoken like a true fan ... ...

Personally, I really don't care what he changes his name to, if he continues to put the same amount of heart into his music as he's done in the past he'll have my support. As far as the crack smoking and law breaking goes, the man lives in a world of sin and is still wrapped in flesh so it's not so unfathomable that he would do so. Shit, we all make mistakes, I know I do. What matters is that he recognizes and learns from his mistakes, and ultimately makes an honest attempt do something about them.

The fact that he is even considering change and seeking a higher level of spirituality is admirable, at least ... in my opinion anyway ...

Like the saying goes ... change is good ... .

Peace

I sew...
    beautiful seeds that sprout flowers thatís deeply rooted
    your weak style-diluted with concepts thatís so polluted
    my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
    http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

i think i'm high

"As far as the crack smoking and law breaking goes, the man lives in a world of sin "

if you break america's laws or smoke crack you're a sinner?

Realness

dmx loves crack