once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: OutKast's Dopest Album?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik

6 13.33%
  • ATLiens

17 37.78%
  • Aquemini

15 33.33%
  • Stankonia

3 6.67%
  • Speakerbox/Love Below

2 4.44%
  • I Don't Like Outkast

2 4.44%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OutKast's Dopest Album?

-

You ain't gonna do shit to me. If i saw your ass in the streets, i'd knock your pussy ass out. I ain't scared of nobody because i don't fear death.

-

There's no point in arguing with you. It's obvious that you're a Outkast lover and to you, no rapper is better than them so whatever. Outkast aren't on GZA's level. Outkast has never made a better album than GZA. GZA's Beneath The Surface album isn't that good but they aren't fucking with GZA. GZA will lyrically slay Big Boi and Andre.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    There's no point in arguing with you. It's obvious that you're a Outkast lover and to you, no rapper is better than them so whatever. Outkast aren't on GZA's level. Outkast has never made a better album than GZA. GZA's Beneath The Surface album isn't that good but they aren't fucking with GZA. GZA will lyrically slay Big Boi and Andre.
    tztztztzt lol see thats what iam talkin bout... i like wu tang the same as kast....and gza maybe is slightly better than andre lyrically while andre is miles ahead in all other catagories ...sorry...and i dont know whats the problem with atlins or aquinimi...cause they are both classic ...

You ain't gonna do shit to me. If i saw your ass in the streets, i'd knock your pussy ass out. I ain't scared of nobody because i don't fear death.
    lol at u man....god damn post your pic or stfu

CharlesJones, I don't think you got banned from all those forums because they didn't agree with your opinions, I think you got banned because your're a faggot. It's widely accepted that ATLiens and Aquemini are Outkast's two best albums, so you don't need to be calling people fools because they don't agree with your opinion of Southernplayalisticadillacmusik as the best album, when its obvious you're in the minority with your opinion. You can like whatever album you want, but you don't need to be faggot when people don't share your opinion. Then you come saying shit like "I ain't scared of nobody, I don't fear death." Wow, you want a fucking cookie or something? No one fucking cares . Get the fuck outta hear with that "If I saw you in real life, I'd beat your ass" shit. You're not going to see them in real life, so its irrelevant.

ATLiens by far.

ATLiens
    I just don't like you, thats all.

Haha an innocent thread poisoned by the lamest e-thuggery that money can buy.

so we get one of these "best outkast album" every week now then?

Aquemini.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bedlam
    The first 4 are all either classic or near classic... I'ma go with ATLiens.
    i'll second dat notion

Aquemini. One of my favorite album all-time.
    A wise man knows his limitations.

泣きたくなるの

Outkast is my 2nd favorite southern rap group my first being tne geto boys
    They def got talent

Aquemini

I love both southernplayalistic and atliens, both have that raw production and lyrics, I do like aquemini also but I don't feel some of the beats as much, but it is still a top album but overall I go with atliens cos damn that shit makes me vibe.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Pussy with teeth is a good name for you because you are a pussy. I can't believe the moderator of this website lets you get away with dissing Wu Tang because people who usually diss a artist on their website gets banned. I've been banned from R Kelly's website, Onyx's website, Masta Ace's website because people don't like my opinion about these artists. I don't give a fuck. I say what i feel and if people don't like what i say, that's too bad. These artists don't give a shit about me and they aren't putting money in my pocket. So why shouldn't i be critical of them when i'm buying their cd's?
    lol, you post on r kelly's forum, haha. but yeah, i dont like hate.

for me, outkast's best release is ATliens, the vibe of the entire album is just fucking nice, i listen to it from start to finish with no skips. a personal classic of mine.