Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Sattori Entertainment

  1. #1
    son delorian
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Wilmington Delaware
    Age
    33
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Sattori Entertainment


  2. #2
    // Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    on the 2 dots
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    advertise is General.....
    __________________




  3. #3
    Veteran Member Punch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,934
    Rep Power
    22

    Default



    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut


  4. #4
    PhD Thanatologist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wild Wild Rex
    Age
    31
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punch



    hahah wha the fuck is that

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by son
    ...? is that it?

  6. #6
    son delorian
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Wilmington Delaware
    Age
    33
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ok, let me be blunt, because maybe you all are
    not as slow as i think.

    this is the GRAPHICS section

    so i posted GRAPHICS that I MADE.

    and for you CLOWNS

    http://www.cdbaby.com

    i'm not even going to explain what they do

    .

    never the less


    me SON

    this is me http://son.sattorirecords.com i did the work
    i wrote rapped, helped record and helped engineer.

    AND I DESIGNED THE GRAPHICS


    you get it?


    http://www.sattorientertainment.com is something i DESIGNED.

    so that includes WEBSITE MASTERING, as well as VISUAL GRAPHICS... for instance at the top of the site, its a graphic, i do that, just make different images, ok?

    does that answer your questions?


    thank you

    here is more


    http://2TheHood.SattoriRecords.com
    http://AD.SattoriRecords.com

    one.

  7. #7
    // Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    on the 2 dots
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    check it dick.. cause i guess u dont know whats really good. its all good to show love and rep your shit. but this is twice youve dropped nothing but a link in the GFX section.. nothing.. but a link. nothin sayin u did any gfx for that link.. i let that shit slide twice.. now i couldve been a fo real dick and just deleted your shit.. but i didnt. i inquired the first time.... and on the 2nd time you try to son me...

    chillax!! smoke a tree... dont get cute with me.

    if u got some links that include some graphics shit youve done.. word up post it. but explain what you posting... dig it?



    Quote Originally Posted by son
    ok, let me be blunt, because maybe you all are
    not as slow as i think.

    this is the GRAPHICS section

    so i posted GRAPHICS that I MADE.

    and for you CLOWNS

    http://www.cdbaby.com

    i'm not even going to explain what they do

    .

    never the less


    me SON

    this is me http://son.sattorirecords.com i did the work
    i wrote rapped, helped record and helped engineer.

    AND I DESIGNED THE GRAPHICS


    you get it?


    http://www.sattorientertainment.com is something i DESIGNED.

    so that includes WEBSITE MASTERING, as well as VISUAL GRAPHICS... for instance at the top of the site, its a graphic, i do that, just make different images, ok?

    does that answer your questions?


    thank you

    here is more


    http://2TheHood.SattoriRecords.com
    http://AD.SattoriRecords.com

    one.
    __________________




  8. #8
    son delorian
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Wilmington Delaware
    Age
    33
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  9. #9
    son delorian
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Wilmington Delaware
    Age
    33
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by born invincible

    if u got some links that include some graphics shit youve done.. word up post it. but explain what you posting... dig it?
    next time i'll say

    http://www.sattorientertainment.com I DESIGNED THE GRAPHICS IN THIS LINK EVERYONE


    i posted a link and a picture, so maybe now your authority feels a little groomed now

  10. #10
    // Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    on the 2 dots
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    thank you!

    and again... dont be a dick, or i'll delete everything you post!! why you ask? cause i can...

    peace...




    Quote Originally Posted by son
    next time i'll say

    http://www.sattorientertainment.com I DESIGNED THE GRAPHICS IN THIS LINK EVERYONE


    i posted a link and a picture, so maybe now your authority feels a little groomed now
    __________________




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •