by teh way no beef that wsa just supposed to be funny. . . and TRUE!!! LOL

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH Sirkulayshun's Avatar

lol yea its cool.............im just layin down my opinion tho
    Battle-scarred shogun, explosion when my pen hits
    tremendous, ultra-violet shine blind forensics
    -Inspectah Deck

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

no doubt.

Iunno, I just don't like listening tot he radio much anymore. Although that new Field Mob joint i'm liking, fuck all the haters, and yeah, i feel like skipping all the songs i hear now. It's basically some NICE ASS production, with a few exceptions like that Young Joc song, but lyrics are ass. Things are reptitive, no good concepts for songs anymore. I like some gangsta shit like Mobb Deep, Stack Bundles, Jae Millz, D-block, but I need a bit more variety. There is definitely a lack of introspective songs now, but hey, I can't hate on anybody for succeeding at what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirkulayshun
    i dont really think hip hop is dyin.........i think its just changin into sumthin some people dont like as much
    By "people" I guess you mean true hip hop fans. Cause if not you're totally wrong, cause millions of people buy it, so consequently it means they like it.
    "That little baby you have in your arms is going to die of heart failure before you do, if you keep feeding her/him trash."
    "If we treated America the way it has treated our people, we would be called terrorists, rapists, thieves, murderers."

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic

... OR that they're stupid as fuck
    "That little baby you have in your arms is going to die of heart failure before you do, if you keep feeding her/him trash."
    "If we treated America the way it has treated our people, we would be called terrorists, rapists, thieves, murderers."

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
    lol the south is very creative as well as the west and midwest. they make new concepts and new ways to rap all the time.

most of u have no idea what ur talking about

and thanks chunkz
    really now?

im not seeing any of these new flows and ways of rappin. i hear the same flow, the same lyrics, the same subject matter over the same beats in the same videos with same chic shaking her moneymaker. you have a few people doing something different and then 1,000 MC's bite their style.

like i said commercially hiphop is booming but basically the top sellers are milking the same old thing over and over again.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bedlam
    explain how the south is creative MCing
    i meeeeeeeaaaaant that the south may talk about the same shit but they are creative in making different ways to do it.

the whisper song for example, who really wouldve thought u could make a hit by whispering a whole song?

the south is very creative, you dont have to be lyrical to be creative but yes there are lyrical rappers who are experimenting

Outkast(mainly andre)- they adapt a new style EVERY album and they make them hot

CeeLo- if u deny that gnarles barkley is good then there is something wrong.

little brother- the minstrel show was very good and def not ur typical southern music.

then even on the non lyrical side has been creative

and to the IT dickrider i stopped reading your post after the first sentence lol. he is jealous thats all

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
    really now?

im not seeing any of these new flows and ways of rappin. i hear the same flow, the same lyrics, the same subject matter over the same beats in the same videos with same chic shaking her moneymaker. you have a few people doing something different and then 1,000 MC's bite their style.

like i said commercially hiphop is booming but basically the top sellers are milking the same old thing over and over again.
    thats because ur blind

they constantly are making the new trends whether its dances or slang or style.

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
    i meeeeeeeaaaaant that the south may talk about the same shit but they are creative in making different ways to do it.

the whisper song for example, who really wouldve thought u could make a hit by whispering a whole song?

the south is very creative, you dont have to be lyrical to be creative but yes there are lyrical rappers who are experimenting

Outkast(mainly andre)- they adapt a new style EVERY album and they make them hot

CeeLo- if u deny that gnarles barkley is good then there is something wrong.

little brother- the minstrel show was very good and def not ur typical southern music.
    hahahaha ^^^^^^

you cheated, you only mentioned all the dope south acts

(this is not a diss don't take it so personally)
    Last edited by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT; 05-31-2006 at 09:07 PM.

yeah outkast are one of the few group that take risks and do something different. little brother sounds like some eastcoast rap, they're not doing anything new, they're just making good music.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Veteran Member

i can name the non good ones too

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

lmao,

Veteran Member

chea chea im the greatest dag nabit