Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sick? I like 4 g-unit songs

Veteran Member

Default Sick? I like 4 g-unit songs

Am I sick 'cause I like 4 g-unit songs (as wu-fanatic & hater of all other g-unit stuff). but i just keep listening to poppin 'them thangs, stunt 101, outta control (ft. Mobb Deep) and even Mobb Deeps 'Put them in their place'. I think i kinda like those commercial bassbeats... does any other wu-fan suffer the same thing or is it just me?

That happens to alot of people, just cos you like underground music does not mean that you are incapable of likeing anything more radio friendly.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

i actually own 4 0r 5 g-unit albums
    they definetly got beats
    the 'get rich or die tryin' OST has some of the illest beats, same goes for most of their albums
    50 has some very clever lyrics, to me it seems like his whole persona as a rapper is like cartoon designed to sell to pop fans and piss off backpackers
    you have to apppreciate the irony of liking g-unit
    i mean lloyd banks has a sick flow
    tony yayo is ill
    50 is cool
    i cudnt give a fuck less about young buck tho
    i want that ma$e shit to drop (M.O.P ISNT GONNA HAPPEN)

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

nothing wrong in that

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

You're not sick..........actually you are the opposite. Atleast you have enough common sense to listen to what you want instead of denying you even like it.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

I wouldn't say your sick I think your just likeing the instrumental side off music.
    Industry rap is about the Instrumental and flow (well most industy stuff).
    Thats why Rakewons new albums going to be a classic. A combination off Instrumental Genius from Aftermath and the lyrical style of wu tang from Rakewon.

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kontagouz
    I wouldn't say your sick I think your just likeing the instrumental side off music.
    Industry rap is about the Instrumental and flow (well most industy stuff).
    Thats why Rakewons new albums going to be a classic. A combination off Instrumental Genius from Aftermath and the lyrical style of wu tang from Rakewon.
    rza aint aftermath, cuban linx needs a sprinkle of aftermath production

Quote Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
    rza aint aftermath, cuban linx needs a sprinkle of aftermath production

It was already known that Dr. Dre and Raekwon had worked together on the highly anticipated "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" project, an initiative of Busta Rhymes who is also an Executive Producer of the record with RZA.

"Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II" will be a co-production between Aftermath and Wu-Tang. Whether this is the Wu Music Group or Wu-Tang Productions is not known yet.

I read that as Dre done some off the beats for the album

Yer, just like what you like. I much rather appreciating all different kinds of music, mainstream and underground than just like wu and Def Jux. Being close minded to the mainstream is just like the mainstream only fans are about underground artists. Fuck labels, just enjoy music.
    Wu-Tang Forever

the stunt 101 beat is banging. on the beat side g-unit and 50 get some good stuff.

50 has hardly any skills , you dont need lyrics to be successfull in hip hop these days , its all about looks , and if your hip hop song has a good beat , the public will like it because most of them dont know anything about hip hop.
    Last edited by WotsGoinDown; 05-30-2006 at 02:09 PM.

In my opinion The Game is the only good thing to come out of G-Unit, i recently got my hands on 300 bars and that joint is crazy.

I like to see that there is more maturity on this message board these days as more people just say what they like and not closet fans of any type of music. Also less kids ridiculing others for liking certain things.

yeh i got the beg for mercy, has some good joints on it; personally im down with anything that has a good beat and whoevers rappin sounds good on the track. you gotta appreciate all aspects of rap, the commercial, underground or whatever.

still standin tall