once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am feeling Lil Wayne, Am I losing my mind?

Default I am feeling Lil Wayne, Am I losing my mind?

okay dl'ed THA CARTER 2 album casue people said it was good, even though I remebered WAYNE being a douchebag........and I find myself bumpin it all the time.....like what the fuck?.......I would even go as far to say it is one of the best Albums to come out in the last year.......thats right LiL WAYNE, cant believe I said this....

Furthermore, just Dl'ed the new LIL WAYNE "DEDICATION 2" mixtape......shit is fuckin ill........thats right a LIL WAYNE mixtape is ill.....

So am I losin it?

I dont know, all I gotta say is take a listen to "Sportscenter" and "Thats What I call her", "they still like me" off this DEDICATION 2 mixtape and tell me that these tracks are not dope.....
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

i think i'm high

^^no...you're opening your eyes and not having the backpacker philosophy...the carter II is absolute crack and has shitted on any other release...wayne stepped it up so hard for this album. good to see some openminded dudes on this board

Realness

chea lil weezy definately stepped it up with Tha Carter
    he pretty much the south's Jigga in terms of skill
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

well I better chek it out

I always thought he was a fag, FIREMAN? gayest track of all time

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

fireman is definetely gay but check out the rest of the album.....

Wayne been doin it for a while down here... Would be nice if he finally left Cash Money so he could do some joints wit the old hot boys and mannie fresh.

emceeeees kick tha bucket

This new Wayne shit is ill, you're not losing your mind. Ignore stupid backpackers who shit on Wayne with out listening to his new album. Only relly gay new Wayne shit is Fireman and that shit he did with Chrisbrown, the rest is mostly ill.
    Boston - NYC

yup, didn't you make the same thread two weeks ago or soemthing? All the sudden we've had 5 lil wayne threads. As I said before, yes Carter II is ill, Wayne has earned my respect. I even like Fireman.

IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KBOS
    This new Wayne shit is ill, you're not losing your mind. Ignore stupid backpackers who shit on Wayne with out listening to his new album. Only relly gay new Wayne shit is Fireman and that shit he did with Chrisbrown, the rest is mostly ill.

then i guess im a backpacker lol..............................

i must be a back packer to cuz that album was wack it was givin to me and i gave it to my little sister.....this is a little sister album...quickly give it to her

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

^^^^LOL...let the backpacker crew rise up.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Scientific78
    ^^^^LOL...let the backpacker crew rise up.

i mean for real man.... commerical rap is not for everyone... and underground rap sure as hell isnt for everyone.. so why dont people just shut the fuck up and realize that instead of calling eachother names. I personally dont care for lil wang a lang you know? just like some people could possibly hate Murs' music cuz his rhymes are complex or too meaningful to easily grasp.........................to everyone their own...

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R3beLuTionAry
    i mean for real man.... commerical rap is not for everyone... and underground rap sure as hell isnt for everyone.. so why dont people just shut the fuck up and realize that instead of calling eachother names. I personally dont care for lil wang a lang you know? just like some people could possibly hate Murs' music cuz his rhymes are complex or too meaningful to easily grasp.........................to everyone their own...
    No doubt...I agree with what you say. I myself only listen to underground hiphop...the commercial shit is garbage in my opinion. So I guess Im a backpacker.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

its booty

i think i'm high

hey can you faggots go get all emotional about namecalling somewhere else, this thread is about lilwayne

Realness