Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35

Thread: Favorite Wu-tang Member

  1. #16
    Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lauderdale
    Posts
    1,036
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Bump nigga

  2. #17

    Default

    prolly ghost at the moment

    meth is overall most skilled and would prolly be my fav but he fucked up his career..he needs to drop some heat asap

    Lets Connect Politic-Ditto


  3. #18
    Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lauderdale
    Posts
    1,036
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by PolitiC
    prolly ghost at the moment

    meth is overall most skilled and would prolly be my fav but he fucked up his career..he needs to drop some heat asap
    My nigga Method need to drop something.I've been waiting for his next album.He got a song with Lauren Hill thats straight fire

  4. #19

    Default

    word thats a dope single

    hope hell drop an good album this time around.like he said "im a 4 mic mc with 5 mic potential"

    aint never too late

    Lets Connect Politic-Ditto


  5. #20
    Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lauderdale
    Posts
    1,036
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Yea he is

    Quote Originally Posted by PolitiC
    word thats a dope single

    hope hell drop an good album this time around.like he said "im a 4 mic mc with 5 mic potential"

    aint never too late
    I be listening to his freestyles and Johnny Blaze got some tight skills.I hope is alubm is hot

  6. #21

    Default

    ghost is my fav followed by rae, gza and meth

  7. #22
    Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lauderdale
    Posts
    1,036
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Ghost album tight in my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    ghost is my fav followed by rae, gza and meth
    Some folks i know think Ghost a new artist.lol

    bump

  8. #23

  9. #24
    Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lauderdale
    Posts
    1,036
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Yo...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum7glr
    Gza
    That hard lyrical content

  10. #25
    Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lauderdale
    Posts
    1,036
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Bum the topic

  11. #26
    _gillie_ BlissfulIgnorance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    I currently reside in Sunrise, FL
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    my favorite member is RZA. I love his beats/rapping style/acting/his persona..just about everything about him. but lately ive been starting to get into Ghostface a lot more. His albums are more consistant to me.
    <3gillie

  12. #27
    Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lauderdale
    Posts
    1,036
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Rza is nice and so is Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulIgnorance
    my favorite member is RZA. I love his beats/rapping style/acting/his persona..just about everything about him. but lately ive been starting to get into Ghostface a lot more. His albums are more consistant to me.
    But to me Rza sometimes ryhmes off beat.His flow doesn't go with the beat sometimes

  13. #28
    PRODIGAL SUN HipHophead101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    stomp city aka west new york
    Posts
    549
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    mista mef

  14. #29
    Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lauderdale
    Posts
    1,036
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Yea yea

    Quote Originally Posted by HipHophead101
    mista mef
    Straight up dawg.lol

    Bump

  15. #30
    Veteran Member the funky drunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    the uk
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,162
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    OL' DURRRT DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

    ODB widdout a doubt is my fav

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •