Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop dick Riding Wu-tang

GENERAL WISE

Default Stop dick Riding Wu-tang

I mean we all listen to they flow and music but come on man. We once had a discussion if GZA really effed 3 girls at once and all these dick riders were like YEA! HES A GENERAL! Hes A GOD!

Don't flame me for this I just hate seeing it to that degree. Like calling them gods. I don't care if your a 5%er or if you really believe they are gods, you are cheapening the name God by saing it.

I.e Many of you (not all < i SEE U>) are acting like 50% of your life revolves around the Wu-tang, which i think is too much

MY 2 cents. Drop yours to what level one should (i don't wanna use this word) "worship" your favorite musician.

and p.s if a member drops a bad album, i call them on that but i still support them becuase i look forward to better albums.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

i see whwre u commin from wise im probably the biggest wu-fan in texas,i buy they shit wack or not. i come on this site,and thats it. i dont bust nuts over them(no homo)

im glad u brought this up wise,u see my post about the myspace dude that wants to fuck 50 cent???

now THATS dickriding son!!!!!

fuck dickriders and haters.

To me, they are gods... not only gods, but superior gods.
    They teach me bout life, show how to live, and how to rhyme.
    Taught me to put my mind and feelings on paper.

I really had problems with my dad growing up, so they were also a dad to me.
    They are 95% of me, whatever i do, its Wu...

peace

WU-TANG IS A LOT BETTER THAN G-UNIT. THE MUSIC THEY'VE MADE OVER THE YEARS ARE CLASSICS. PEEPZ THAT BE ON THE WU'S JOCKS REALLY NEED 2 GET OFF AND FIND ANOTHER JOCK 2 RIDE ON. I'VE BEEN A FAN ALL OF MY LIFE, PLUS I'VE BEEN A SHYHEIM FAN FOR YEARS SINCE HE CAME ON THE SCENE AT THE AGE OF 14.(I COULD BE WRONG ABOUT HIS AGE BUT ANYWHO,LOL) SO ALL OF THEM WU-TANG HATAZ NEED 2 GET UP OFF THEY DICKS AND FIND OTHER DICKS 2 RIDE ON!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love wu but at the same time Im not one of those people that won't recognise if the shit is wack eg. Mr excitment, if anything Im more critical of their shit, but then I expect nothing but quality from all the hip hop I listen to comercial or underground.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~

and p.s if a member drops a bad album, i call them on that but i still support them becuase i look forward to better albums.
    i feel the same way u feeling about that. I dont intentionally call them Godz but there music is divine IMO

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

i like them cuz they make music i enjoy. simple as that.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

^^^ same here , so fuck you (to the poster)

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by believin
    To me, they are gods... not only gods, but superior gods.
    They teach me bout life, show how to live, and how to rhyme.
    Taught me to put my mind and feelings on paper.

I really had problems with my dad growing up, so they were also a dad to me.
    They are 95% of me, whatever i do, its Wu...

peace
    This is too much imo

I like the wu. I been listening to them since 93. I buy all their albums but... Im not one those those crazed retarted fans that:

A)Gets a wu tang tattoo
    B)Stick ups for every track they make even if its wack
    C)Only listens to wu and wu fam artists and no others
    D)and dickrides till they die.

I like the wu but if they release an album that sucks im not gon sit there and try to make myself like it cuz its wu tang. And i listen to other hiphop artists like MURS, MF Doom, Madlib, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Little Brother and the Justus League, Masta Ace, Pumpkinhead Etc. Etc

I mean we all listen to they flow and music but come on man. We once had a discussion if GZA really effed 3 girls at once and all these dick riders were like YEA! HES A GENERAL! Hes A GOD!

Don't flame me for this I just hate seeing it to that degree. Like calling them gods. I don't care if your a 5%er or if you really believe they are gods, you are cheapening the name God by saing it.

I.e Many of you (not all < i SEE U>) are acting like 50% of your life revolves around the Wu-tang, which i think is too much

MY 2 cents. Drop yours to what level one should (i don't wanna use this word) "worship" your favorite musician.

hahaaaa!!

Yea...Wu Tang is so fuckin powerfull!

Even people who don't Know nothing about 5% bow down to the Wu!!

Just accept it, don't hate.

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Like calling them gods. I don't care if your a 5%er, you are cheapening the name God by saing it.
    That has nothing to do with dickriding, or this discussion. You can discuss belief in Know The Ledge.

Second, a General can "eff" FIVE GIRLS AT THE SAME TIME!!!11one
    Last edited by Ya_Bane; 06-08-2006 at 05:16 AM.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

I Agree with Wise

Talking

Did someone say Wu-Tang dick rider? LL
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.