Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Clientele

Default Re: Supreme Clientele

ghostface definately stepped his pen game up on SC, but overall ironman still holds the crown.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Very good album, I love it !

is there someone able to say me what's the original song sampled in "Holla" ?

i really really aint about to take anything away from the ironman, espeically all that i got is u is offffff thhhh hookkk yo

but as a album , as a complete album, SC takes it by a lil bit...cause that shit had banga after banga..u check ouT "one", check out "ghost deine", apollo kids...then mithy healty...then we made it etc..u ant stop this album...also tons of replay value...its my fav ghost album

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    ghostface definately stepped his pen game up on SC, but overall ironman still holds the crown.
    it is better as an overall album, but with solo efforts you gotta look at the work of the artists album, not the guest appearances.

Better album overall: Ironman
    Ghostface was better on: Supreme Clientele

John W. Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
    Whats good everyone?

I just ordered this album Supreme Clientele on Friday so it will probably be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Whats yall thoughts on this album? From what everyone was saying it sounds good.

How is this album really compared to Ironman. Ive heard alot of peeps say this album Supreme is better than Ironman. Whats everyones thoughts?

Peace, Stay up
    ^i used to think SC was better than Ironman... but that was before i properly listened to ironman.

im not sure which ones better, but SC is a classic and a must have for ghost fans!

Nutmeg, Mighty Healthy, One , Saturday Night... ALL CLASSICS!

Quote Originally Posted by buLLz-I
    it is better as an overall album, but with solo efforts you gotta look at the work of the artists album, not the guest appearances.

Better album overall: Ironman
    Ghostface was better on: Supreme Clientele
    thats basically what i said...
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

good album nitty gritty wu sound to it but not as good as iron./ come on now . motherless child, after the smoke is clear, poiseness darts, soul controller camay. iron man was a near classic as to supreme was just a good album. but i cant front mighty healthy was just incredible and ghost at his best. rap derek jeter,lol man!!

Quote Originally Posted by manhattanknight77
    good album nitty gritty wu sound to it but not as good as iron./ come on now . motherless child, after the smoke is clear, poiseness darts, soul controller camay. iron man was a near classic as to supreme was just a good album. but i cant front mighty healthy was just incredible and ghost at his best. rap derek jeter,lol man!!
    u god damn right i fuck fans, king me

roooofll

I woun't say better than Ironman but I can't choose between those. They're both superior albums.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

I do like this album a lot....classic wu for me!
    "I love the way I am and can't nobody out here change me" --> KRS-One

You're just getting this album now? Wow...

Anyawy, it's one of my favorite albums ever. Great, great CD.

Supreme Clientele > Ironman

in iron man ghost spit some of his finest work. check out the album again and hear the man rhyme.

Veteran Member mic-cord-strangler's Avatar

you wont be disapointed
    1st king

Thanks for all the input

Peace