once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 513 of 532 FirstFirst ... 13413463503510511512513514515516523 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 7972

Thread: One line rhyme-bringin it back!!

  1. #7681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    toned down jacks be ravens' vs the pats, mack daddy slap a caddy pack rad lightsabers in the trunk dunk more than lebron in the dunk contest is like mj with no rings niggaz this is king spit bring the thoughts before cross/
    bare the cost of bein a Bear takin rare roasts from prepared pots,
    no fare paid,
    split plates over bitch-made artists takin care on fought stages and lost

  2. #7682

    Default

    The writing pages boss understand what the rage cost
    Releasing my caged thoughts 'cause at the end it pays off

  3. #7683
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,354
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    owed tides be tides changed hands, got my cajuns on land sniping with mire shots slice through ear-lobes with books than hooks on the looks any body named jobe
    disrobe flows underneath the seeds of what is sewn i flow, cometh runth the cup over until i see you again in the mist of october/

  4. #7684

    Default

    in the pits of rock cobras i spit as the god, colder
    hardly caught sober,
    unchopped soldiers unload rockets from iron-rocked shoulders

  5. #7685
    SupaSelekta tekunique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    TransFixedST8
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Cookin the Pot meltin dodgin cops in Crooklyn like Spike Lee
    Joints doubled twisted in the stone jungle like Barney Rubble grimy
    As Onyx snatchin chainz & Movados inhale The Chronic, Indo, El Dorado
    Hit rails, fat lines cant follow your greed too close, descend Icarus, Creed, Apollo

  6. #7686

    Default

    crack Phillies and green bottles, I spit seeds while enemies swallow
    undead breed like three Diablos, forgotten easily like Petey Pablo

  7. #7687
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,354
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    posted up like stamps watch me regime dream in scheme
    bring out linage when ever we engage facing forces
    beyond the rage held in a cage like lucifer/

  8. #7688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    posted up like stamps watch me regime dream in scheme
    bring out linage when ever we engage facing forces
    beyond the rage held in a cage like lucifer/
    primal rage and brutal blood,
    Ill batters age, now who is up?
    pour a sinner's gain into beautiful cups,
    stitch a song of sixpence, the doctor's in and suture's cut

  9. #7689
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,354
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JahroamDaGod View Post
    primal rage and brutal blood,
    Ill batters age, now who is up?
    pour a sinner's gain into beautiful cups,
    stitch a song of sixpence, the doctor's in and suture's cut
    solely pool pole position ya team down in them daytona's
    get flames all corn rolled cha know i'm cold as ice
    sick as the golden fleece trying to be a beast all over this place making minds fall out like boys with no spines trying to think they can slime/

  10. #7690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    solely pool pole position ya team down in them daytona's
    get flames all corn rolled cha know i'm cold as ice
    sick as the golden fleece trying to be a beast all over this place making minds fall out like boys with no spines trying to think they can slime/
    on Moses peaks I unfurl sheets and climb,
    on foreign streets teams colliding,
    the Iron mason come to bring peace with lightning

  11. #7691
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,354
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JahroamDaGod View Post
    on Moses peaks I unfurl sheets and climb,
    on foreign streets teams colliding,
    the Iron mason come to bring peace with lightning
    desire colorless scaleless killed in a vest sweating out amps
    know minds get scamed and ramped up like a telepath out of control like Magento vs Professor X playing a game of chess with people as the pieces/

  12. #7692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    know minds get scammed and ramped up like a telepath out of control like Magento vs Professor X
    playing a game of chess with people as the pieces/
    repeat Bush speeches until Al Quada pulls heaters,
    I'm Mike on the scene pushin Bull sequences

  13. #7693
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,354
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JahroamDaGod View Post
    repeat Bush speeches until Al Quada pulls heaters,
    I'm Mike on the scene pushin Bull sequences
    bite cha ears like evander holyfield, emcees yield & cower ya bleed the color yellow thinking your another member of sinestro corps, my flows is asborbed in more anti-monitors than orange lanterns, think ya thrice in the whites of their eyes

  14. #7694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    bite cha ears like evander holyfield, emcees yield & cower ya bleed the color yellow thinking your another member of sinestro corps, my flows is asborbed in more anti-monitors than orange lanterns, think ya thrice in the whites of their eyes
    Sounds like thats my Que, kinda like Mr T I PITY THA FOOl! or like I'm Playing Billards, Shake'n the Pillars of Heaven, more deadly then Killers with Weapons, With even more Sinister Intentions.

    Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
    for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
    Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
    Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom


    Take ya life plus ya afterlife -Bloodshed

  15. #7695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by White N Dangerous View Post
    Sounds like thats my Que, kinda like Mr T I PITY THA FOOl! or like I'm Playing Billards, Shake'n the Pillars of Heaven, more deadly then Killers with Weapons, With even more Sinister Intentions.
    watch bitches return with diminished interests earned,
    swipe my digits across the softest curves,
    sickened with the withdrawal of my services, I never purchase bitches

Similar Threads

  1. Shaolin Shadowboxing DOJO pt. III
    By TUCO in forum Temple Of Darts
    Replies: 329
    Last Post: 02-09-2017, 11:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •