Page 420 of 531 FirstFirst ... 320370410417418419420421422423430470520 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 7965

Thread: One line rhyme-bringin it back!!

Default skit part1

Thou shall not kill/what if heís firing shots at will/intending to shed mo blood than kill bill/tell him wear a tampon words don kill/but heís thrilling the site with a shady skill/calls himself a god is he really like you/what skill? He canít even thrill himself n canít hold a mic too/evil creates idols to mimic my title jahny Iím so proud of you/destroy himÖ GOD over and out 1 2

Default skit part 2

Oh and is there really one GOD?/yes my son Modern is the son of Lucifer /but a daughter to bin laden and Lucia/a helz angel crucify him use words blunt down in cipher/ it shall be done his death has begun /my verbalís will shun evil /GOD there is no equal /the magnum will spit and hit without a gun

Isa showed the meaning of God son/the point is follow the teachings to become ONE/
    how modern god Lucifer son huh? / don’t get it confused like some ancient Jews/
    became over zealous and missed the clues/ by your loss rhetoric I’m amused/
    I'm surrounded around mislead niggas and fools/ survive through this crucifixion
    I can never lose/

Happy 420, And Toast Wit The Henny, Bust 2 Shots From The Semi But Theres More Than Demi...

THE REAL PCP

Fo Hundredth And Twentyeth Page.

THE REAL PCP

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    Fo Hundredth And Twentyeth Page.
    That's like 15 posts on a page, lets say it's average 14 rhyme posts on 419 pages, that's like circa 5800 posts of 2,5 lines average posts. And that's like 14500 lines of dopeness in this thread.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
    That's like 15 posts on a page, lets say it's average 14 rhyme posts on 419 pages, that's like circa 5800 posts of 2,5 lines average posts. And that's like 14500 lines of dopeness in this thread.
    DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's allot of writing

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's allot of writing
    Let's say theres 12 words average on each line, that's 170000 words or something I guess. 5 letters each word, that's a little less than a million letters.

Default Peace Skampoe the saga continues

Biblical scriptures encrypted in three sixes/spiritual angel s descend to decrypt malefic prefixes/genesis to exodus the holy draft blew wit Midas/ beyond the grave heavens worriers exorcised/my hair entwined with that of Moses Iím now fortified/
    Last edited by jahnyjigler; 12-19-2008 at 01:35 PM.

doves flock and pock the host Modern is horrified/the devil sqaums screams demons harshen the scene/the son moon earth align darkness unfolds/a holy alliance with teeth like lions written and foretold /spirit thirsty demons countless like the stars that shone/

my father righteously blessed the worriers stood from his throne/ a war fitting of biblical chapters would be won/a throne our father promised us land pure as new borns/Modern god the first demon to be purified laid in bones/ its soul ascend to transcend and descend as the light we now prone

Scrolls release secret knowledge of the age
    sitting in the dark cave turned rap sage
    who knows the absolute truth searching for proof
    Jayne you goof the ghostwriter is sitting recluse
    below the cathedral roof outside the crusade is loose
    Night Templar’s confiscate the Holy Grail in truce
    not to battle over belief or religion but the belief
    who’s gives the illest writtens I’m even more lethal spitten you keep forgetting
    your style is wack tradition wack rap invention wack with wack intention
    just all around wack I’ve mention messiah should sign your post ban petition
    so shut up and listen my first response wasn’t dissing its a focal point you missing
    It was freestyle sprung from my intuition and your name got mention
    so change your tampon and stop bitching the period is over time for detention

pragmatic attic mastering in static deny the dogmatic as its erratic even in consistence, we'll all know the answer at the end of this existence

Support the Real. Click HERE

panned apart logical thoughts form in cycles then express like bullets from a fully automatic blow the roof off when my planted darts blossom from basement to attic

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

My Dark Arts And Black Magic Established
    De-Rail Strong Hearts Make 'Em Frail From News Thats Tragic
    Fail At Understanding Your Role Reading Dislecsic Script Semantics